“Gyros!”

Dionysos Greek Restaurant
Price range: US$20 - US$26
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The aim of our restaurant is to provide to our customers the best service & a relaxing evening. 95% Of our products are home made cooked daily. We do focus on the quality of our food. Our cuisine is consisted of Greek Authentic home made food. For many of you who have travelled in Greece, you should know about GYROS Wraps or Souvlaki Wraps! For those who have not try this yet, we think it is time to give it a go!
birmingham uk
“Gyros!”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Having spent a lot of time in Greece and really loving Gyros, I was really happy to find somewhere that did them at home-and they were as good as Ive had anywhere in Greece. More of a snack than anything else we also tried their Greek salad, gigantes, saganaki and spanakopita, the last 2 of which were the best I've ever had-in and out of Greece!

More of a cafe than a restaurant-a Taverna really, it was quiet when we ate there at 6pm on a Tuesday, so I cant comment on what 8pm on a Saturday would be like-but I hope it not all fake greek dancing to Zorba

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank bixster

Coventry, United Kingdom
“A Greek gem in Birmingham”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I had heard for this Greek restaurant from a friend of mine so I decided to visit it with my family and i really feel happy about it as we enjoyed it to the fullest!All the staff were friendly, polite and professional and they were really willing to help us with our food choice.We had mousaka and kleftiko which were absolutely mouth -watering.It was a great value for money. I will definitely go back again!I highly recommend it to everyone! :)

• Visited April 2014
3 Thank Blueorchid12
London, United Kingdom
“One of the best greek restaurant in Birmingham ”
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

As soon as i arrived the customer service was 5 star,nice and relaxing i felt like i was at home the young girl was friendly and helpful I would like to recommend to all my friends and family it is one of the best restaurant in Birmingham.

2 Thank Juliana121
“The best Greek food outside of Cyprus ”
Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

Went there last night for my Birthday meal with my family. A lovely taverna style place. Excellent Tarmasalata, really creamy & packed full of flavour, the lightest pitta bread I have ever had for my starter. Then the most succulent, tender Kleftico for my main. Service was excellent, they spoilt me rotten welcomed with a complimentary drink for the whole family. A little Gem of a place, will definitely be going back. Thank you for making my birthday complete.

4 Thank Rachelsbit
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Propebly the best Greek Restaurant in Birmingham”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

I went here for the first time with a friend, based on Tripadvisor reviews.
Came here for dinner last night.Food was lovely, generous portion sizes. We shared two smaller dishes, then both had the Kleftiko, which was delicious. Definitely worth a visit

• Visited March 2014