“Excellent”

The Warehouse Cafe
Ranked #22 of 2,337 Restaurants in Birmingham
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Birmingham's original award winning vegetarian restaurant & cafe. Situated at Birmingham Friends of the Earth in the heart of Birmingham's Digbeth area - the cafe has served vegetarian food for over 30 years. Now a community interest company and having been refurbished, the cafe specialise in vegetarian & vegan foods, external catering and special events.
Reviewed 12 December 2013

I went to this cafe for the first time last week. Being a non-vegan i was a little apprehensive but we took out own bottle of wine and the food and desert was great. Nice and cosy and inviting and the staff were friendly and helpful, I will definitely be going back.

2  Thank LeaBee21

Reviewed 6 December 2013 via mobile

Came to Birmingham in search of the Christmas Market and as my partner is veggie we decided to look for a veggie restaurant and The Warehouse just came up and boy are we glad we did.

Just fantastic food. I had the nut roast which was just beautiful wholesome food. My mum had an ordinary burger and my partner's mum had special cheese and mushroom burger, whilst my partner had a wrap. We both had lovely cordials as well.

Just go. Its sooo worth it.

3  Thank AShaw567
Reviewed 3 December 2013

What can I say about this place. In one week I went 3 times its so amazing. I have taken meat eaters there and they have left so happy they have returned without me. Just writing this review is making my mouth water lol Anthony one of the managers has got to be one of the nicest people ever he and the chef always accomodate me and my children everytime ive been here I'm surrounded by happy smiling satisfied people I defo recommend anyone to come here give it a go

2  Thank mommiemeeks
Reviewed 25 November 2013

We found this restaurant on Tripadvisor.
The food was superb, the staff friendly and accommodating.
The vegetarian menu has so much to choose from at realistic prices.
No licence but take your own and no corkage.
Would we go back - oh yes definately.

2  Thank LornaG14
Reviewed 22 November 2013

We love warehouse precisely because, as the owner said in his response to a review below, it makes us very happy to eat there. In fact, having been in the past a lot, it was only through Tripadvisor that we realised the restaurant had reopened. On this occasion we had a great meal - fantastic ingredients prepared with care so you could still taste them. The new simpler menu works very well and everything is beautifully presented. Service is very friendly as well as being very efficient and swift - perhaps helped by the menu. We like that we can take our son, not always really an option at some more expensive restaurants.

We've eaten at many fine dining restaurants in the past, and still do where we know the restaurant, but this is where we eat in Birmingham. We agree with the owner's response - Tripadvisor is about sharing the places that make us happy and fulfilled through food and good company - on that score, Warehouse thoroughly deserves to be at the top of the ratings.

1  Thank David C