“excellent customer service”

Ranked #2 of 117 Hotels in Birmingham
Lytham St Anne's, United Kingdom
“excellent customer service”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

having had some last miniute hiccups with some printing for a presentation, the staff at this Premier Inn rallied round, late at night, to make sure I had all the printing I needed for the next day. Nothing was too much trouble for them and they looked after us well at breakafast the next day.
The best customer service I have ever recieved at a Premier Inn and some of the best service I have received in any hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (219)
  • Hungarian first
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 July 2014

This is one of the best Premier Inns I have stayed in and on my next visit to Birmingham I will be staying here again.
The room was to a high standard and very clean, I experienced no noise even though we were in such a central location.
The hotel is right near the train station which only adds to the reason to stay here.
No complaints from me :)

Bedford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We stayed in this hotel as it was close to a Theatre that we attended to see a show, and because my wife also works for Premier Inn. The service was very good, as was the cleanliness of the whole hotel. Breakfast was very good as always. The only issue was that we could hear people using and flushing the toilets above us.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Cirencester
Reviewed 21 July 2014

This hotel surpassed our expectations in every way. One of the best nights sleep I've ever had in a hotel! No banging doors, very clean, modern, well maintained room and hotel. Very friendly and helpful staff, excellent breakfast (kids eat free if the adults are having it)
My daughters make up bag fell out in left luggage and the helpful receptionist is posting it out to us today. Brilliant all round. As a result of our experience here, Premier Inn is now our number one choice for a hotel stay in the Uk

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 July 2014

My recent stay was great: I know what to expect from Premier Inn's and they dont disappoint me. Good bed linen, great beds, good pillows, clean bright bathrooms, a good night's sleep, great breakfast and very welcoming helpful staff. I get disappointed when I cant find a Premier Inn near where I need to be.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

We stayed here on the weekend of the 19th July, the experience was top class from start to finish, The breakfast team of Kirsti and Joyce were in top form in making us feel welcome and in dispensing useful local knowledge, the room was spotless and was the quietest that we have ever stayed in. Will come back.
Davy and Cathy,

Room Tip: We stayed on the 7th floor which was very quiet
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Kidderminster, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I stayed here on 18th July for a night out and the hotel is clean and tidy. Had a nice welcome from Jordan who was very pleasant and polite. I stayed in Room 705 and had a great view of Birmingham. Would defiantly stay here again.