Staybridge Suites Birmingham
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
US$125
US$109
Premier Inn Birmingham Nec/Airport Hotel(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$108
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsopposite houselaundry roomsmall kitchenkitchen areaone bedroom suitenew street stationhome from homefull kitchencar parkcity centrecomplimentary breakfastnearby ncpbeansself cateringhot drinksself servicecomfortable bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 March 2014

It was a fantastic weekend away with friends for my birthday.
The staff was really friendly especially the ladies on reception of the night of the 1.3.14 they were helpful and friendly.
The room was really clean and comfortable.
Breakfast was grate but just seemed to lack in staff around

Would recommend to anyone

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank AdelePerry
Daniel Y, Guest Services Manager at Staybridge Suites Birmingham, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

Thank you for your review. We appreciate the high scores you given us and I will be sure to pass your positive comments on to the Guest Services team.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

I stayed at this hotel on the weekend of 28 February for one night and have nothing but positives to report.
I checked in around 3.30pm and this was quick and efficient, I'm sure it must have been the reception manager who was also present and she had a quick chat with me on what I was up to at the weekend etc which was really nice.
The hotel itself is extremely modern, spacious and bright. Massive of space everywhere and the attention to design and detail is great.
The room was extremely well furnished, we overlooked the main street but there was no noise. The bathroom was amazing and I struggled to get out of the shower the following morning, it was just a dream. The only criticism I would have is that the mirrors aren't mist free but that's being really picky.
I have stayed in Staybridge Liverpool many tmes and Birmingham is certainly as good if not better and I will certainly be back again! Well done!!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mark M
Daniel Y, Guest Services Manager at Staybridge Suites Birmingham, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Thank you for leaving such a positive review on your stay with us. It's great to hear that the Guest Services team made you feel welcome and that check-in was quick and efficient. I will be sure to pass your comments on to the team and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

Accompanied my partner on a business trip.
Our suite provided lots of room for me to work during the day, I could pop down for a free coffee and a break :-) Kitchen had everything you needed.
Walking distance to the town centre and the Tyne. Great Location!
Evening reception is a great idea! Especially if you are a business traveler.
Breakfast is informal and exactly what you need, sit and relax or grab what you need and go.
Staff were all super helpful!
Great stay will be hard to find anywhere better for the price.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Louby81

Thank you for your review. It's great to hear we were able to provide a relaxed atmosphere for you to work in, especially as it's what Staybridge Suites is all about! I will be passing on your positive comments to the Guest Services team.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

Decided to stay here after reading all the reviews. Could not fault it. Immaculate and clean. Good central location. They do a deal to park in the nearest car park cost £8 to park overnight. We stopped over for one night only, within walking distance of Bennets Hill area which is where we went for drinks and something to eat. Entrance is straight across from the massive House of Fraser. Would definitely stop here again and would recommend.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mytwopennysworth

Thank you for leaving such a positive review, and it's great to see you chose us based on other TripAdvisor reviews. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

Wow, what an amazing place to stay. We stated in a queen size sweet and it was like being in a little studio flat. Everything you have a home was in one room. Very comfortable, very clean. Would certainly stay here again and would also highly recommend.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank L16AEL

Thank you for leaving a review on your recent stay with us. It's great to hear you were impressed with our hotel and that you would recommend us to others.