“Exceptionally surprised”
Review of Hamza Restaurant

Hamza Restaurant
Ranked #808 of 2,207 Restaurants in Birmingham
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Walsall
“Exceptionally surprised”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

We were very unsure about going to this place, as I couldn't see any reviews of this place on-line, but I am so glad we went, The food, service and the atmosphere was exceptional.

The restaurant was fairly quiet when arrived for our meal, with a few families dining here and there. Shahid was the waiter who looked after us, Why do I remember him? because he was great at doing his job, that's why!

We ordered our starters and asked if we could have our main course later on, no problem there.

We didn't have to wait long after our starters had finished and Shahid came with the main course perfect timing.

Of course we didn't have everything there but I am going to rate the food we had in the restaurant out of 10 below.

Starters -

Main Course

Achari Lamb Bhunna 10/10

Dessert -

Cocunt Ice cream 8/10

Although we enjoyed the ice cream, a coconut ice cream would have been better if it had no vanilla taste in it. just my preference.

The food was priced very reasonably and the restaurant was very clean.

Just before we left the restaurant the owner (Ammar I think) came by and asked us if everything was okay and if we had any issues with the service etc etc, this felt really good as it made us feel valued.

Just before existing the restaurant I looked backed and to my surprise I saw the place jammed packed.

This made me happy, because a place like this deserves all the custom it can possibly get.

• Visited October 2013