“a great family experience”
Review of Hamza Restaurant

Hamza Restaurant
Ranked #831 of 2,279 Restaurants in Birmingham
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Pakistani
Reviewed 13 November 2013

After being entirely unsure on a family friendly restaurant to dine at we eventually chose hamza restaurant. It was an excellent experience from the moment we entered and the atmosphere was pleasant. The food arrived fairly quickly and the mixed grill is highly recommended. The mains were tasty and the milkshakes were lush. I will definitely come back again.

1  Thank Ataa98
There are newer reviews for Hamza Restaurant

Reviewed 2 November 2013

Ive been fortunate enough to eat at many indian/pakistani restaurants and i have to say the food at hamza restaurant is very good. Usually most restaurants only make one good curry or starter. However both the meat and veg curries are great as well as all of the mixed grill. Also most places charge an extortionate amount for
drinks, hamza restaurant prices are very reasonable.
the staff are friendly and the place is very clean to. I also like that there is a seperate family area to

1  Thank starmj
Reviewed 18 October 2013

We were very unsure about going to this place, as I couldn't see any reviews of this place on-line, but I am so glad we went, The food, service and the atmosphere was exceptional.

The restaurant was fairly quiet when arrived for our meal, with a few families dining here and there. Shahid was the waiter who looked after us, Why do I remember him? because he was great at doing his job, that's why!

We ordered our starters and asked if we could have our main course later on, no problem there.

We didn't have to wait long after our starters had finished and Shahid came with the main course perfect timing.

Of course we didn't have everything there but I am going to rate the food we had in the restaurant out of 10 below.

Starters -

Main Course

Achari Lamb Bhunna 10/10

Dessert -

Cocunt Ice cream 8/10

Although we enjoyed the ice cream, a coconut ice cream would have been better if it had no vanilla taste in it. just my preference.

The food was priced very reasonably and the restaurant was very clean.

Just before we left the restaurant the owner (Ammar I think) came by and asked us if everything was okay and if we had any issues with the service etc etc, this felt really good as it made us feel valued.

Just before existing the restaurant I looked backed and to my surprise I saw the place jammed packed.

This made me happy, because a place like this deserves all the custom it can possibly get.

3  Thank AftabWalsall