First thing to hit me when entering my (small!) double room was the horrid smell of wet festering towls. Thankfully the towels smelt fresh but the smell remained over 3 days we stayed, even with the window left the open. Bath tiny!Shower head height too low...at 5'7" I had to duck under to get my hair wet. Hose and taps leaked. No where designed to hang towels (we used the doorless wardrobe rail and shower curtain rail) and extractor fan stopped working.
Rooms poorly lit, we had to put on all 3 lights and a lamp so we weren't sitting in dark. Bed comfy, sheet stained with ink(?) or other similar coloured stain. A friend in another room had a light that was sparking. When he notified staff they asked if he wanted to change rooms. He told them it was a safety hazard and it didn't matter where he was in the hotel if he burnt to death because the problem wasn't being sorted. We didn't have problems with the TV as mentioned by another reviewer.Room includes bottle opener and tiny (not very powerful) hairdryer both fixed to the wardrobe.
We ordered drinks, guy took payment and disappeared leaving us at the bar. After 10-15 mins we asked another bar tender who served us. 'Restaurant' smelt of burnt meat and was full of smoke on arrival.Took over an hour for a friends food to arrive....over 20 people ordered for before him and ate theirs before his arrived. The order wasn't correct/complete so had to be sent back. They ended up giving him his meal free along with a drink and a side order. Understaffed and staff appeared not to be trained. Breakfast was very good in comparison to everything else, good quality and selection and there was never a shortage of anything.
Good points: free WiFi and parking. Location made it easy to walk to Futsal for sports events.Reasonably clean.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.