“RUDE”

Add it.
Pizza Pan
Ranked #1,620 of 2,323 Restaurants in Birmingham
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Used Pizza Pan many times before and always been happy, however.... I used their own online booking system that did not work and did not confirm an order. I then used an alternative pizza supplier, only to find a guy turning up at my flat giving me abuse. He said I was a liar and could at least be honest and admit my fault' Why would I knowingly order 2 pizzas? It was their fault and I was being pressured to pay for a pizza that to my knowledge was not ordered. Rude delivery guy and no customer service at all! I will never use this place again. AVOID!

Reviewed 23 November 2013

grate menu grate variety and food fast delivery and staff are also friendly would recommend 2 others