“Exceeded expectation”

Keyhunter
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 24 January 2014 via mobile

After purchasing tickets online we didn't know what to expect. 6 of us went to this place out of curiosity. What a good decision! The place was newly renovated and staff were welcoming. The game is like Crystal Maze mental games, except it lasts for an hour. Seriously fun and entertaining, recommended for all ages and great for family, friends or dates!

2  Thank Paul F

Reviewed 19 January 2014

Really enjoyed our time at Keyhunter today. My partner and I saw the groupon voucher and thought it would be a really interesting activity to do to celebrate 6 years anniversary being a couple.

Our time was made easier by me cheating on a puzzle unintentionally and also one thing being left accidentally unlocked. We should have locked it back up but didn't know if it was meant to be like that so left it.

It really did test our teamwork skills, with only a few minor arguments in the hour 50 odd minutes that we were in the Red room. The group of girls in the same room before us were having an amazing time, could hear their laughter from the reception on arrival!

Would 100 percent recommend to anyone looking for a different but completely enjoyable thing to do in the city centre. Thank you for a great time!

1  Thank Steffateetee
Reviewed 7 January 2014

basically came here with a few friends on a whim while passing by and decided to check the place out. once we went in, we were locked in and had to go round the room finding all sorts of puzzles and stuff. me and my mates had an absolute blast and its definitely something new and different from anything we've ever seen before. the people there are friendly too! you totally have to try this!

1  Thank iamheisenberg
Reviewed 1 January 2014

There are some live escape game in London. Keyhunter is the first in Birmingham I think. I am very happy.
Overall this experience is great.
The game is challenging, and the staffs are nice.

4  Thank Johnny K
Reviewed 25 December 2013

Popped by Birmingham on a business trip, went with with the team to this place. Promotes teamwork and fun! Staff are friendly too! Great unusual new experience for friends

2  Thank gazzay