Premier Inn Birmingham Broad Street (Brindley Place) Hotel
Ranked #16 of 117 Hotels in Birmingham
Exeter, United Kingdom
“Superb!”
Reviewed 14 May 2012

Great staff...lovely breakfasts, clean rooms and comfy beds...Many thanks!

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends
Kalsoom, Manager at Premier Inn Birmingham Broad Street (Brindley Place) Hotel, responded to this review, 20 May 2012
Hi Mookielagoo,

Thank you for staying with us, I will pass on your feedback to my team at site, and I am more than pleased you found our breakfast to be loverly and your bedroom clean and comfortable bed.

We look forward to having you stay with us again soon.

Reception Team Leader

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
Bracknell, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 May 2012

We stayed here for a concert at the NIA - free parking is a bonus, easy walk to the concert venue and the staff were wonderful - friendly, professional and available - recommended

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
Dear Kandy Z,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, Im glad you found our location to be of convienience to the venue you were attending.

I am also happy that we can provide free parking for our guest especially been a city centre location.

I am very pleased you found my team to be frindly aswell as professional I will pass your great feebdack on.

We look forward to having you stay with us again sometime soon.

Bedford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 May 2012 via mobile

Perfect location for a city mini break being just off Broad Street but without any noticeable noise from there. Room to a good standard with only real issue being a rather noisy fan from the kitchen two floors below which was sadly quite noticeable at night. Also, the room only had one plug which would not really
be enough for a business traveller.

At £39pn though the room was fantastic value and an excellent location to explore a wonderful city.

• Stayed May 2012
Dear JW1983,

We appreciate you taking time to leave feedback about your stay with us Brindley Place Premier Inn, I am happy you found the hotel to be in a nice location for you to exlore Birmingham.

I would however like to apologise you had some disturbance with noise during your stay.

Premier Inn as a brand do offer excellent value for money and you can stay with us for as little as £29.

We would love to have you stay with us again so you could have an Excellent overall experience.

Regards
Reception Team Leader

We look forward to having
Somerset, UK
Reviewed 24 April 2012

I think the location and the price are the perfect combination, for this hotel. If what are you looking for is a visit the NIA, Symphony Hall etc...absolutly great!!! very close to ammenities and you do not pay parking!
The staff they are very good, and they will try to do the best for you to enjoy the stay.
family oriented; just please if you take kids ask for a family room on the ground floor, trust me other guest will appreciate this gesture, kids are wonderful, but when you want to sleep nothing worst than the banging on the ceiling! of those beautiful feets... if you are tired and just want to have a nice sleep, you will understand me...thank you.
There is loads of places to visit near by restaurants, cinema, shopping mall etc...
The price... I was so lucky, I check the premier inn.com site and they have premier saver rate non cancellable but if you are sure you will go, then booked! otherwise the other rate bit more expensive but you can cancel. just in case...
I can say the breakfast was gorgeous! mmmm...
Very happy guest, and I am sure that if you let the staff know they will sort it out your needs, like they did with me and my family and we had a great stay.

Room Tip: if you want to sleep well, ask for a top room and please do not bang the doors! If you are with fam...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
Hello Annyvette 72,

Thank you for choosing Brindley Place Premier inn for your visit in Birmingham, it is very rewarding both for myself and the team to have great customer feedback.

I am delighed you found our location and price to be perfect for you, We do have a very friendly team on board and I will be sure to pass on your feedback.

Our breakfast is great value for money and we offer a wide range of hot and cold selection again I am happy you found it to be satisfactory.

We look forward to having you stay with us again soon and dont forget to visit premierinn.com to take advantage of our best available rates.

Reviewed 16 April 2012

Great staff great hotel,great food great location, good staff great location

• Stayed April 2012
Kalsoom, Front Office Manager at Premier Inn Birmingham Broad Street (Brindley Place) Hotel, responded to this review, 17 April 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us at Birmingham Broad Street Brindley Place, I am happy you found your stay to be really enjoyable and I will be sure to pass on your comments to me team.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 16 April 2012

Room was big and comfortable. Very convienient as close to the event we were attending. Very good value for money.

• Stayed April 2012
Kalsoom, Manager at Premier Inn Birmingham Broad Street (Brindley Place) Hotel, responded to this review, 17 April 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for chosing to stay with us at Brindley Place Premier Inn. I am delighted that everything exceeded your expectations.

We look forward to seeing you with us again.

UK
Reviewed 15 April 2012

Ideal for access to Birmingham and especially Brindley place area, symphony hall and icc. Staff were friendly, and parking is free. Rooms a little dated but adequate. Pricey for what it is, but you are paying for the excellent location. Recommended.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and leaving your feedbacks of which we value very much. We are happy you found your stay to be very pleasant and we look forward to seeing you again some time soon.