“Excellent staffing and service - good location”

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn Birmingham Broad Street (Brindley Place) Hotel
Ranked #16 of 117 Hotels in Birmingham
Stevenage, England, United Kingdom
“Excellent staffing and service - good location”
Reviewed 23 November 2012

Had a one night quick stopover before collecting elder son from Uni for the weekend - never been to Birmingham before but found all of the staff encountered very friendly and helpful, walking distance from the Bullring and no problem parking at the hotel. After having a disturbed night (noise from an evidently not-so sleepy guest above me!) the Reception staff immediately offered to reimburse me and we had an excellent breakfast - the full English was served hot and various items well cooked, and I was more then happy with continental choice of bakery items, cereals and fresh juices etc which was priced at £5! Well worth it. The bed was really comfy, felt like a memory foam mattress, clear instructions in the room for heating, although a bit worn the decor and bathroom were perfectly clean and overall a very good nights stay (even with the disturbance!). I would happily stay here again.

Room Tip: I would ask for a higher floor room if I stayed again
1 Thank jaynenssy
Operations M, Manager at Premier Inn Birmingham Broad Street (Brindley Place) Hotel, responded to this review, 25 November 2012
Dear jaynenssy ,

I would like to take the opportunity and thank you for choosing to stay with us. At Premier Inn, Brindley Place, we believe that feedback is essential for a successful and guest friendly hotel, thus I am happy to read such a detailed review and such a great feedback. I am very happy that you found our location suitable and staff service excellent and friendly.

I do regret to hear that you have been disturbed by noise from other guests, although it's great that our reception team managed to resolve the problem for you. I do hope that the hot and tasty All You Can Eat Premier Breakfast made up for it and this incident won't put you off from staying with us again!

Marta Gavrailova

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 November 2012

this premier inn is in a excellent location for the NIA and ICC and the main shopping area of Birmingham , its a 10 minute walk through nice surroundings to the NIA and ICC its location near to the canal area and close resturaunts make it a excellent place to stay for a show or shopping weekend .You know what to expect from a premier inn and this does not let the brand down the full English breakfast is great value and you are spoilt for choice the staff are friendly and helpful and knowledgable good location short walk from new street station

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank diytudor
Operations M, Manager at Premier Inn Birmingham Broad Street (Brindley Place) Hotel, responded to this review, 22 November 2012
Dear diytudor,

Thank you for taking time to write this review on Premier Inn, Brindley Place. It's great to hear that our location suited you so well and also that we have fulfilled the Premier Inn standards that you expected in regards to tasty breakfast, and helpful staff.

I do hope that you enjoyed your time in Birmingham and you visit us again soon!

Bexhill-on-Sea, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 November 2012

This was my first stay in a Premier Inn after spending years staying at the 'other' low cost hotel group. I was not disappointed and will always seek the Premier Inns out in future and have indeed stayed in others.

The double bed was large and really comfortable, a bad bed can make my back awful but this was really great and I had no problems.

The breakfast was delicious and plenty of it. I would recommend this hotel.

It was a good 20 min walk from the station but it was in a good location for bars and clubs etc

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
Operations M, Manager at Premier Inn Birmingham Broad Street (Brindley Place) Hotel, responded to this review, 20 November 2012
Dear Adrienne43,

I would like to take the opportunity to thank you choosing to stay with Premier Inn, Brindley Place. It's delightful that you picked us among many other budget hotels in the area and that your experience was pleasant enough for you to seek Premier Inns in the future.

I am also very happy that you slept well in our comfy beds and found breakfast delicious and plentiful.

I do really hope that you book with us again next time you fancy a getaway.

Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 November 2012

Saw Spanish Riding School at the NIA. This Premier Inn is really central and a short walk away from the NIA across the canal. Rooms large and clean. Beds really comfy and 30 minutes free Wifi. Free parking too. Just don't stay in a room on the Car Park side of the hotel as the sound proofing is not good enough to protect you from the comings and goings of cars and delivery vehicles and their drivers.

Room Tip: Don't stay in a room on the Car Park side of the hotel.
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled with friends
Dear Lynne H,

Thank you for taking time to write this review and for choosing Premier Inn, Brindley Place. I do hope that you had an amazing time at the Spanish Riding School show in the NIA and that the location was convenient enough for you.

I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed our comfy beds and additional facilities at site and please don't forget that next time you can request a different room by phoning up. I do really hope that the noise from our car park hasn't disturbed your sleep.

Hopefully, we will be seeing you again before X-mas!

Durham
Reviewed 12 November 2012

Good location for Broard Street with a good night life, but not to close to have a noise problem, staff very helpful. We arrived early and they made us welcome allowing us to put our luggage in the room and freshen up after a long car journey

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
Operations M, Manager at Premier Inn Birmingham Broad Street (Brindley Place) Hotel, responded to this review, 19 November 2012
Dear EJLDurham,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay here with us and also taking the time to write your review.

Its great to hear you enjoyed your stay and found our location convenient to the nightlife on Broad Street. I’m glad you found my team helpful and I look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn Brindley Place in the near future.

Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 November 2012

I have just returned from a night out in birmingham and had the pleasure of stopping at the premier inn on broad street brindley place. we had booked a family room for £39 and the room was spacious, well equiped, very clean and comfortable. the staff were also very helpful and polite. another plus is they have there own free carpark and although we arrived early they took all our luggage and stored in a safe place while we were free to explore the city.

Dear jason251268,

I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at Premier Inn, Brindley Place.

It is great to hear that you found your room clean and comfortable and the option for storing luggage came handy for you. My staff will be very pleased to hear your comments.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Premier Inn again and I hope you do so soon.
Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 November 2012 via mobile

Stayed for two nights on business, excellent location for getting to meetings in other parts of Birmingham, great location for eating out on a night, plenty to offer within walking distance, free parking which is always a bonus. Comfortable hotel and will use again.

Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
Operations M, Manager at Premier Inn Birmingham Broad Street (Brindley Place) Hotel, responded to this review, 9 November 2012
Dear Wayne H,

It is great to hear that our location was suitable for your needs, you found enough places for entertainment and meals and our free parking came handy for you.

I am delighted to know that you would chose Premier Inn again and I hope you do so soon.