Premier Inn Birmingham Nec/Airport Hotel
US$62
US$51
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Bloc Hotel Birmingham(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$52
Priceline
US$70
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
2,254 results
All reviewsmeal dealthyme restaurantcar parkbirmingham necgood nights sleepgenting arenasat navbusy hotelall you can eatrestaurant staffroom was spotlessan early flightfamily roomfollowing morningbudget hotelovernight staynight's sleep
Reviewed 11 February 2011

stayed in hotel for one night before flying out to tenerife for a mini break used hotel car park as was excellent value for money including room for night. drinks and food very expensive in hotel £10 for two glasses of wine ouch.. room was excellent very clean and spacious.

staff very helpful as automatic check in does not work if you booked on line [ who doesn't nowadays] taxi to airport booked for us at 4.30am was concerned it might not turn up but no problems at all cost £8 but very efficient.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank suzanneyo
Reviewed 28 January 2011

Stayed here while manning our companies stand at an exhibition at the NEC.
I normally stay in Premier Inns with the family when we are away on UK trips so I knew what to expect.
This one is very big but the service was a good as I've had in any premier inn.
It was excellently located for the NEC, we could walk to the hall our show was in.
The restuarant was excellent for both an evening meal and breakfast.
I only stayed there one night but my boss did 4 nights and he was very impressed, so much so that he says he would stay there if he was visiting the NEC rather than just visiting for the day.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank heppers
Premier_Inn, Online Guest Relations at Premier Inn Birmingham Nec/Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2011

Thanks for your review, we are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 24 December 2010

I stayed here from Monday 20 December and checked out yesterday.

I was originally booked into a twin room, but didn't realise this til I got in the room. Called reception and asked to swap to a double, not a problem -- they even brought the new room key up to me, which doesn't sound like much, but saved me going down to come back up again.

Both rooms were absolutely spotless. Bathrooms immaculate. Well-equipped and had everything that a business traveler would need.

On-site restaurant had a wide choice of menu items; bar was well-stocked. Breakfasts were standard Premier Inn fayre, and I would say that the quality of the food overall was very good.

I was very concerned about catching my flight back home with the bad weather we'd been having. The hotel staff were fantastic -- they kept all guests informed of flight cancellations and kept offering to check all our flights for us. Throughout my stay the service was second to none, bearing in mind this isn't a 5-star!

I would definitely stay here next time I'm down.

Many thanks to all the staff, who made my stay a lot more enjoyable and couldn't do enough for me.

It really is true - everything is premier, except the price!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank jbrown104
Reviewed 23 December 2010

We stayed at the Premier Inn for 1 night at the beginning of December as we were attending Rock With Laughter at the LG Arena. Overall the hotel and rooms are in great condition, the rooms are simple but well equipped and well priced.

We were provided with directions to walk to the LG Arena and was told it was a 20 minute walk, however this was not the case, as it took us 40 minutes to get to the arena and the whole walk was along a dual carriageway, so not the safest. Earlier in the day we had walked to the train station, also along dual carriageway, so on our return journey from the LG Arena we chose to come bk this route which we found quicker, all be it by about 10-15 minutes. A taxi is probably your best bet.

• Stayed: December 2010
1  Thank Jonnym_7
Reviewed 15 December 2010

stayed here for one night prior to early flight. booked through holiday extras and when we arrived they couldn't find our booking until they looked on the fax machine ( who uses faxes these days ?). luckily we had a room. Ate dinner in the restaurant which was fine. ordered a taxi for the next day though a direct phone in the reception and it turned up early which was good as it was really icy and foggy. not that the taxi driver seemed to take that into account when he started driving to the airport. Finally the room was comfortable and clean.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple