“Lovely little find in Birmingham”

Ibrahims Grill & Steak House
Ranked #572 of 2,322 Restaurants in Birmingham
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 18 June 2014

What a lovely little restaurant with great presentation of food and and delicious flavours. The dishes me and my partners had were really enjoyable and exactly what we expected. atmosphere and staff were also very nice. would definitely try it again! the reviews really do meet the expectations i had

Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

I have had quite a few meals from here and have never had a bad experience. There lamb chops are excellent and the kebabish is amazing. They always present the food really well too.

1  Thank AQ112
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Before heading into the place, I was a little dissapointed because it didn't look as grand as some of the other steakhouses. This one was on the smaller side, but the inside was nicely decorated.

We opted for the rump and the rib-eye both medium the latter being much more tastier and better cooked, the rump was a little chewy and more fatty but im guesing that's down to the cut of meat. The waiter gives you an option of how spicy you want your steak, and the steak also comes with desi spiced fried onions, so if you want something more authentic this isn't for you, but i must say this did make the meat more tasty and wasn't overpowering.
(Presentation on wooden boards is ace!!!)

The mash and chips were both excellent and I was pretty surprised how quick the food came, colnsidering we ordered steaks.

Tbh i only have steak once in a blue moon, and although they offer a variety of food including pasta, chow mein, salads, burgers and curries i probably wont go back there unless I want the ribs or caeser salad which not many halal places serve around Birmingham!

Reviewed 7 June 2014

My family and I visited this restaurant on a Saturday evening. We were shown to our seats by a very attentive waiter. They explained they were taking pictures for their website and we didn't need to be in it if we wish not to. Highly recommend the Somosa chaat, and the buffalo chicken. We also had garlic naan with daal and had some of their desserts (fudge cake, concrete cake) which were all priced at £4.50 - we weren't left disappointed. Their coffee machine was broken so tea was only on offer. Between the 4 of us it came to a tenner per head. It became very busy as we were leaving which was around 9pm.

The only bad thing is that they don't have no parking but I parked across the road as the shops were closed.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Made the trip from London and saw the reviews for ibrahims steak house, the food was amazing, great customer service and would definitely would be returning.