“Just the perfect restaurant!”

Pushkar Cocktail Bar
Ranked #40 of 133 Nightlife in Birmingham
“Just the perfect restaurant!”
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

This was mine and my husbands 2nd visit and all I can say is Pushkars give you service like ive never seen in the West Midlands they will notice the little things that are missing and don't bombarde your privacy staff are extremely polite and the food is just perfect highly recommend this place for anyone!

Stratford-upon-Avon, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Excellent food ”
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

Fancied Indian so tried here food was very good the lamb Pathia was large chunks of tender lamb in sauce Indian with a difference well worth the experience keema naan was lovely freshly made how it should be would definitely visit again on special occasions definitely recommend

1 Thank whitbread2014
Barnsley, United Kingdom
705 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3,851 helpful votes
“A bit of class on Broad Street!”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Fancied a nice cocktail or two before heading off to the Symphony Hall. Broad Street seems to be made up of the loud, barn like pubs, cheap booze & people getting wasted!
Pushkar however is an exception. I've eaten in the restaurant before, which was excellent & I remembered the cocktails were good. Very nice Capprinha in a relaxed enviroment.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Leedsaway67
Leicester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“left disappointed on our special night....”
Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

Came to Pushka for Valentines. The food was very nice, the background music was dreadfull! Not the choice of music for what traditionally is supposed to be a romantic evening. All in all we felt disappointed with our visit. As it was a happy occasion for me, as my partner proposed to me in this restaurant during our visit. It was a complete surprise to me and I was over the moon! I would have of expected a congratulations and maybe a complimentary drink! But neither gestures were made! So after paying a significant amount of money for an overpriced Valentines set menu, I can't help but feel utterly disappointed at the overall service.... Especially after my partner had told the restaurant staff of his intentions when he booked the table. He even requested to have a good seat in the restaurant, there response was if you turn up early, ie 6.30pm you can choose your table! Who wants to get there so early on Valentines night & after reading other reviews, I'm glad we didn't as others felt rushed?! Very, very, disappointed and no response from my comment on their facebook page either!

Visited February 2014