Hotel ibis budget Birmingham Centre
Average 3/5
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Pool
2,184 results
All reviewscity centregay villagetriple roomshower and toiletwhat it says on the tinrooms are basicminute walknew street stationcontinental breakfastreception areashort staywould stay againcar parkinggood nights sleepbull ringstayed here for one nighttea and coffee
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 December 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Paul U, General Manager at Hotel ibis budget Birmingham Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2012

Reviewed 5 December 2012

great place to stay, near to the gay quarter and all the clubs and bars. good price for a comfortable nights sleep. near to bullring shopping centre and all the shops you could want. comfortable and clean rooms , showers great and staff very helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank gazzyb9
Paul U, General Manager at Hotel ibis budget Birmingham Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2012

Many thanks for the positive comments, I’m happy we were able to make your stay with us so enjoyable. I hope we can welcome you back to the hotel again very soon.

Reviewed 5 December 2012 via mobile

The Ibis offered compact but comfortable accommodation. A large double bed. An excellent shower. The accommodationhad all recently been refurbished to a high standard. they provide an 'eat as much as you like' breakfast buffet at £4.50 pet person. Overnight secure packing is available. the hotel provides a high standard of security.

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Hdcamus

My team and I very much appreciate your kind words, and we’re glad to have been a part of your visit. We look forward to welcoming you back at the hotel.

Reviewed 2 December 2012

We have stayed here a few times.Very well priced hotel in easy reach of many Birmingham attractions. Staff are very friendly,helpful and welcoming and we won't hesitate to book here again.Added Bonus is the car park at only £4

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank andrewseiandkh
Paul U, General Manager at Hotel ibis budget Birmingham Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2012

So glad you had an enjoyable time at the hotel! We very much appreciate the feedback and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 2 December 2012

The room was a good size for the £27 we paid for the one night. The bed was comfy and I was able to get another pillow. However, the temperature of the room was ridiculous. There was a thermostat but it didn't appear to be working as we woke up at 4am in horrible airless heat. I had to open the window to the loud road below us to cool the room down. As soon as we shut the window again, the room became unbearable.
To add to the terrible nights sleep, the fire alarms went off at 6:30am... Now I don't think I can really complain about the fire alarms going off, as I'm glad they're working, but it didn't help the uncomfortable sleep I had.
I'd recommend paying a little bit more and getting a better nights sleep!

Room Tip: Don't get a room overlooking the main road!
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank lilwelshyrs
Paul U, General Manager at Hotel ibis budget Birmingham Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2012

We at the hotel very much appreciate all your thoughts. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay, and having noted all your comments regarding the heating in the room, I've passed on the information to my maintenance team to investigate.