Hotel ibis budget Birmingham Centre
ibis Styles Birmingham Centre(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$163
US$80
US$68
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Birmingham Nec/Airport Hotel(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$119
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
US$93
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
2,187 results
All reviewscity centregay villagetriple roomshower and toiletwhat it says on the tinrooms are basicminute walknew street stationcontinental breakfastreception areashort staywould stay againcar parkinggood nights sleepbull ringstayed here for one nighttea and coffee
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 April 2014

I stayed for one night whilst attending a conference. It's a good fifteen minute walk to the ICC and uphill!

My room was white and green, just like the ad, it was clean, spacious (for little ol' me) and the bed was fairly comfy too.

If you're on a budget, I would deffo recommend

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Michal K, General Manager at Hotel ibis budget Birmingham Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for your kind review.

I am glad my team made your stay enjoyable.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

For the centre of Birmingham ... we cannot fault the level or service or the accommodation. Slight traffic noise but hardly noticeable .. excellent value for money... would highly recommend this hotel .. breakfast is excellent and good value for money

• Stayed: February 2014
Michal K, General Manager at Hotel ibis budget Birmingham Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your review, I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to the ibis budget, Birmingham Centre.

I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Excellent value, 6 of us stayed. There was a mix up as we has asked for twin rooms but we were given additional rooms to compensate. We didn't eat in the restaurant but the staff were friendly and the rooms spotless.

Room Tip: Excellent value for money
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 7 April 2014

I stayed for 1 night as was going out for drinks in the city, room was very pleasant clean and spacious, front desk staff were helpful, and its ideally located right in the city centre so 2 min walk and was in heart of city. Only grip would be car park but thats irrelevant. Will def stay again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 7 April 2014

We stayed at this hotel overnight when we went to a gig. It was really easy to find and very close to the O2 academy venue. Staff were really helpful from when we got there. The room itself was clean and had everything we needed.would definitely recommend and would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2014

Dear Guest,

I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.