Stayed here on a Saturday night (01/12/12) with my fiancée as we were meeting friends in Birmingham City Centre, we booked in advance on Hotels.com and paid £55 for the night.
We arrived at the Hotel around 12:00 but were told we couldn't check in until 15:30, we were able to leave our luggage behind the desk though.
When we returned to check in later on in the day, we were allocated a room and went up to get ready for the evening, I expected small, but the room was absolutely miniscule!
There must'be been about 1 square metre of standing space and the double bed spanned the length of the room. The wet room was big enough and the shower was pretty powerful, there was a kettle on a little shelf and a tiny little desk & chair.
The TV didn't work, contacted reception who sent someone up but they couldn't fix it either so we bartered for a free breakfast as they couldn't move us to another room.
If you're looking simply for somewhere to rest your head in the city centre of Birmingham and you're happy sleeping in a box, then you may consider this, but if there are more than one of you & you need more than a square metre of floor space in your room then spend a few quid more on somewhere else, or sleep on a friend's floor.
We won't be staying here again.
- Cannot check in until 15:30, which is pretty late if you're on a short break over the weekend
- TINY room, not fit for 2 people, despite it having a double bed
- Very stuffy room
- Non existent soundproofing, you can hear EVERYTHING!
* Central city location
* Decent attached cafe/bar
* Clean enough
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Nitenite Birmingham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nitenite Birmingham Hotel Birmingham
- Nitenite Hotel Birmingham
- Birmingham Nitenite Hotel