“Not bad good try !!”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Not bad good try !!”
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

Not the best restaurants I have been to but I do like to give every restaurants a try. but it doesn't have the wow factor

1 Thank cervena

“Delicious!”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

As a regular at another local, I thought I would try Little Bengal this evening for a takeaway and was really pleased.

We had a selection of starters and mains and the food was absolutely delicious. Service fab. Restaurant atmosphere wonderful. My usual is still my absolute fave but I will definitely be dining here again.

It's a take your own alcoholic drink venue by the way.

• Visited May 2014
“Tasty food”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Have been several times and food and staff are great. Another plus is that you can take your own drink.

“Delicious”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

The staff were friendly and could't do enough to help. We were not rushed at the end and the food came quickly and was absolutely superb. I had the lamb for main and a beautiful fish masala to start - faultless. Piping hot and no oily surface. The accompaniments were gorgeous. Recommend to everyone - we're off again tomorrow. Being able to take your own booze is another plus ... as if you needed one!

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Lovely staff and always delicious food :)”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

In the short time that Little Bengal has opened, I have been four times... just because of how lovely and good value for money it is... food, staff and the place itself are all lovely.

Each time I've gone I've had different dishes and loved every one of them, there's even a £10 deal if you go on certain days in the week, adding to the attractiveness of it. The staff are always happy to help and advise you on what meals to try judging by your taste.

Really is a lovely place and I recommend anyone try it.

1 Thank Lou P