“systematic failures”

Ranked #728 of 2,252 Restaurants in Birmingham
Price range: US$6 - US$26
Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: Our award-winning pub provide the very best customer service experience, with superb quality, choice and value, in both food and drinks. We serve a vast range of drinks from cocktails, excellents ales, Craft Beers to Champagne and Prosecco. We cater for all ages groups and families and hope to send you on your travels in high spirits.
Scarborough, United Kingdom
“systematic failures”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

ordered a basic breakfast sandwich before flying as I have a dairy allergy and cant eat the food on the plane. it was suposed to consist of sausage egg and bread. ordered it especially without butter (why do they still feel they need to put this on a fried food sandwich anyway?) due to the allergy. They took the order made it specially and when they brought it to me in a near pitch black room where all food looked the same (seriously that dark) the guy said 'one sausage and egg sandwich - no butter' as he put it before me. i ate one quarter of it before i realised it was full of butter after all that! Eventually the manager came and fully accepted responsibility but I was still ill for the whole of my hols - thanks guys! look at your lighting and your proceedures!

Visited April 2014

• Polish first
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
“Overpriced undercooked”
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

Visited this place before flying to Portugal all I can say is that the staff don't make you want to comeback . The traditional breakfast was very small and not at all hot it was thrown on the table by what could be the most unfriendly waitress I have ever seen. As for the drinks 4pound for a cider which is usually 2pound in other wetherspoons . Don't go there.

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Great before your flight!”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

If your going to have some food before your flight then make sure you have it hear, its before security, so check it your bags early as you can (we go 4hrs before our flights) then eat hear instead of the ones in the departure lounge. The one in the main departure lounge is ok, just make sure you dont bother with the one in the old lounge across the way behind the security control, as weve eaten here twice, and both times was terrible, my pie was burnt! but to be fair he did refund me thanks

• Visited October 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Awful breakfast - Don't eat here!”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

The Wetherspoon restaurant in departures at Birmingham Airport leaves a lot to be desired. Tired breakfast food which was less than mediocre was brought to the table. The food seemed to have been cooked several hours earlier, then warmed up. Poor quality breakfast before taking an early morning flight. I would never eat here again. Even thick Brummies (of which I am one) have standards. I would guess that there was more nutrition in my boarding pass!

• Visited April 2014
Dublin, Ireland
“Terrible”
Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

We ordered a family dinner 2 kids meals 2 adults. My husband and kids meal was fins however. ..I got a panina, there 3 small pieces of chicken on it. I sent it back and it came back out with the same amount of chicken and less cheese and this time no coriander. When I showed the waitress she shrugged and said that must be what it is meant to be. For 7pound I expected at least half a breast of chicken! Never again+

1 Thank osullik7