“Dreadful breakfast”

Ranked #707 of 2,251 Restaurants in Birmingham
Price range: US$6 - US$26
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: Our award-winning pub provide the very best customer service experience, with superb quality, choice and value, in both food and drinks. We serve a vast range of drinks from cocktails, excellents ales, Craft Beers to Champagne and Prosecco. We cater for all ages groups and families and hope to send you on your travels in high spirits.
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Dreadful breakfast”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

We had breakfast at Wetherspoon at Birmingham Airport airside before flying to Dublin. We arrived at 8am and feel that the breakfasts were probably cooked at around 6am. My first choice had been for the french toast, which they said I could not have because of my dairy allergy as the bread had butter on it, if this had been cooked fresh it could have been made without butter quite easily. We both had the full english breakfast, the bacon was overcooked, only part of it was edible, it all looked and tasted dried up, I did not have the fried egg but my husband who did said it was so rubbery you could not get a fork in to it. We feel it was definitely over priced for the poor quality of food that we had.

• Visited April 2014

• Polish first
Bridgnorth
“Terrible meal, terrible service”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

We had a meal at the Airport Wetherspoon Pub. It was awful. The service was so poor that people walked out demanding their money back. When my meal arrived it was inedible. The burger was mushy and so peppery that I couldn't eat it. In fairness to Wetherspoon, the manager handled the situation well and immediately gave us our money back even though I hadn't asked her to do that.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank David B
Scarborough, United Kingdom
“systematic failures”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

ordered a basic breakfast sandwich before flying as I have a dairy allergy and cant eat the food on the plane. it was suposed to consist of sausage egg and bread. ordered it especially without butter (why do they still feel they need to put this on a fried food sandwich anyway?) due to the allergy. They took the order made it specially and when they brought it to me in a near pitch black room where all food looked the same (seriously that dark) the guy said 'one sausage and egg sandwich - no butter' as he put it before me. i ate one quarter of it before i realised it was full of butter after all that! Eventually the manager came and fully accepted responsibility but I was still ill for the whole of my hols - thanks guys! look at your lighting and your proceedures!

Visited April 2014
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
“Overpriced undercooked”
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

Visited this place before flying to Portugal all I can say is that the staff don't make you want to comeback . The traditional breakfast was very small and not at all hot it was thrown on the table by what could be the most unfriendly waitress I have ever seen. As for the drinks 4pound for a cider which is usually 2pound in other wetherspoons . Don't go there.

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Great before your flight!”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

If your going to have some food before your flight then make sure you have it hear, its before security, so check it your bags early as you can (we go 4hrs before our flights) then eat hear instead of the ones in the departure lounge. The one in the main departure lounge is ok, just make sure you dont bother with the one in the old lounge across the way behind the security control, as weve eaten here twice, and both times was terrible, my pie was burnt! but to be fair he did refund me thanks

• Visited October 2013