“Regular lunch break destination”
Review of Mee Cha Limited

Mee Cha Limited
Ranked #580 of 2,342 Restaurants in Birmingham
Price range: US$4 - US$8
Cuisines: American, Taiwanese, Cafe
Description: A paradise for your tastebuds in the heart of Bullring, Mee-Cha is an oasis for cool, refreshing drinks and delicious 100% fat free frozen yoghurts, complete with a range of fruity toppings and yummy sauces. Create and tailor your very own mix of revitalising flavours and experience a great new concept of refreshments. Think Refreshments... Think Mee-Cha...
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I love visiting Mee Cha! The staff are lovely and have got familiar with what drink I like to order. It is a busy place, but the service is fast and very efficient. I have managed to get my friends hooked, so it has become the first place to go to when we're in town. Tasty, healthy and long-lasting drinks! I recommend the cold fruity lychee bubble tea with green tea and all the popping bubbles and jellies!

2  Thank foodwinedine

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Whether you're an avid bubble tea drinker, fro-yo lover, or have yet to sample your first shots of these tasty treats, Mee-Cha is definitely the best place to be. Having been to many bubble tea shops far and wide myself, it can honestly be said that Mee-Cha is unparalleled for their delicious flavours, extensive variety in toppings, care in preparation, friendly service and aesthetically pleasing design!
I visit Mee-Cha on a regular basis, and were it not for the fact that I have to travel by foot, train and bus to get there, without a doubt I would be dropping by on the daily.
Their attention to customer service is wonderful since, the staff will happily listen to any suggestions or feedback you have and will act upon it - for example, I once requested if they could have Red Bean toppings, and by the next week I was able to enjoy this classic treat. I was incredibly happy because it reminded me of homemade desserts and I could not believe that they started stocking it from just having asked!
In addition, they regularly update on social networking and are readily available to answer any questions from customers, and also hold competitions with prizes which are always very exciting.
I also think it's great that there is a loyalty card system, and many people to whom I've introduced and recommended it to have now got their own and have become Mee-Cha fans. It's so lovely that I am able to meet up with my friends and say "Do you want to get a bubble tea?" because it's different to the usual "Do you want to grab a coffee?", and enjoy it whilst we explore Birmingham.
No matter how busy they get, the service is quick, the staff are happy, and it's a vibrant atmosphere for sweet-tooth enthusiasts. So what are you waiting for? I'll meet ya at Mee-Cha!

2  Thank Mitzi I
Reviewed 29 April 2014

OMG... Since bubble tea has been introduced to me.. I travel at least once a month from stoke to get one... I've even brought tapioca pearls since and tried to make it at home on the days I can't make it to bham, that's how much I love this stuff.. To be honest I think they should open one in stoke now! ❤️

1  Thank Princess_A27
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Mee Cha never fail to serve brilliant bubble teas, I love them so much that I usually go on a weekly basis! I've tried bubble tea from other shops and bars but no where does them quite like Mee Cha. They have a huge variety of flavours so there is something that everyone will love, I've taken several friends to Mee Cha and they all love it to! I've been going to Mee Cha for around a year now and I'm still not bored of it! Their bubble teas taste wonderful and the staff are so friendly, even when new staff start and it gets busy, they still speak with smiles on their faces looking as awake as ever. I can't choose a favourite bubble tea, I've tried all of theirs and they're all brilliant!

1  Thank elfcatdaisy
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Such a nice and unique food/drinks store. Can't resist buying one or two bubble teas when wondering past.

1  Thank Hannah L