“Pleasant surroundings.”

All Bar One
Ranked #210 of 2,384 Restaurants in Birmingham
Cuisines: Grill
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Use Birmingham Airport quite a lot for business trips, nice to be able to sit in a peaceful environment with a coffee and the paper before flying. Breakfast very good, all very fresh and hot and good sized portions of everything, no delay in being served food or drinks. Would recommend highly.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

Not sure what the others are on, but my Pad Thai was cooked fresh and at my table within 8 mins, I timed it because of the other reviews. I fly from here 3 times a week and nice too see Fresh Food

Reviewed 22 April 2014

This is a large open restaurant near gates 1-20 at Birmingham airport
There are lots of waiters and chefs but delivery was surprisingly slow considering how few customers were in the restaurant. This will be problematic for many customers.
The quality of the food was average at best and my fish and chips was poor.
Would I eat here again? - not until I try the other food venues at this airport.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

It may be me, but waiting over 25 minutes for breakfast at an airport restaurant seems a little excessive. OK this place is new, so perhaps the staff haven't got the hang of needing to providing a prompt service, but the previous bar in the same location used to manage to deliver breakfast in 10 minutes. At All Bar One, despite chasing the food - twice, my flight was being called before the food arrived, so I never did get to taste it.

My advice - use one of the other restaurants in the main part of the airport if you don't have a spare hour to sit around and wait for food.

1  Thank Paulbearuk
Reviewed 21 April 2014

All Bar One have opened a restaurant and coffee shop at Birmingham Airport and it's lovely!

The airport experience is hard enough with a family and the wait in the departure lounge can be boring AND stressful, but it's a part of our familiy's well earned break so how nice to be able to sit in a calm, relaxing atmosphere and treat ourselves to a nice breakfast at the start of our holiday.

Husband and I had Eggs Benedict which were cooked beautifully, so much nicer than the usual breakfast offerings from the pub or fast food outlets. Staff were pleasant and very polite and helpful, will be recommending to friends when they go on their holidays.