“Seek and ye shall find.....great food!”
Review of Rico Libre

Rico Libre
Ranked #9 of 2,220 Restaurants in Birmingham
Price range: US$6 - US$19
Cuisines: Spanish, Contemporary
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Quirky family run tapas venue in Digbeth . The restaurant takes bookings for private parties Sunday and Monday evenings and opens for general dining Tuesday , Wednesday Thursday , Friday and Saturday evenings and Sunday lunchtimes
“Seek and ye shall find.....great food!”
Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

We really enjoyed our meal at this lovely new place, it's well worth seeking out. The service was great, very friendly and chef came out to say hello too which was nice.

We had a few dishes including the calamaris, rabbit and quail and the amazing prawns, everything was delicious and extremely reasonable with BYOB thrown in as a bonus.

We'll definitely be back!

birmingham, england
“Lovely tapas”
Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

We were looking for somewhere different to go and after reading reviews on here decided to give it a try.
The food was delicious and very good value for money. Will definitely be returning to try the dishes we didn't manage to try tonight.

Bromsgrove, United Kingdom
“Great Tapas”
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Defiantly worth a visit we had fantastic tapas, by far the best Calamari i have had in many years and i have just returned from Spain!
Friendly staff and relaxed atmosphere, three tapas for £10, all tasty fresh and authentic.
Good selection catering for meat eaters and vegetarians.
Will be visiting again soon .

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“My new favourite place!”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

I can't express how delicious the food is, every dish tasted different, fresh and utterly yummy. The calamari dish served with a super tasty salad was exceptional and hands down the best I've ever had so far.I had three lots of the ten pound deal with friends and had some of the dishes such as the potatoes with garlic mayo, garlic mushrooms, prawns (wow, ordered them again later) halloumi and a cheeky taster of the aubergine dish which is a new comer to the menu, even the bread was good and we had to order another round! I will 100% be back, but I might need to refrain on how soon because I could easily be in way too often.

“Worth every penny!”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Four of us ate well for not even £10 each. Not only did we eat well, but the food was delicious! If it had been sunny I would have felt like I was in Spain!