“No frills excellent dining”
Review of Jyoti

Jyoti
Ranked #463 of 2,278 Restaurants in Birmingham
Price range: US$33 - US$33
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Reviewed 29 April 2014

My first vegetarian meal! I have no idea what I have just eaten but it was absolutely delicious. Small family run, no frills dining, so refreshing.
Thank you for a very memorable meal.

There are newer reviews for Jyoti

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Fabulous food at a great price. £60 for 6 of us with an abundance of starters, mains, rice and soft drinks. My only slight criticism is that, because the plates were cold, the mains went cold quite quickly. Huge choice, (even the meat eaters didn't seem bothered that is was veggie/vegan). I would recommend looking at the menu online before you arrive as it takes some time... No alcohol but juices, soft drinks and tea. Friendly, fast service. Also does a takeaway service and there is a sweet shop at the front of the restaurant. Ample parking outside on service road. Like a previous poster I would have given it 5* but there was something missing from the ambience. Nevertheless I would definitely recommend and we will return in the very near future.

1  Thank Siouxsie54
Reviewed 15 April 2014

This is a gem on the Stratford Road in Birmingham. Wonderful South Indian vegetarian food very reasonably priced - an abundance of different flavours and fast service. There's also a counter where you can buy Indian sweets and snacks to take away.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

I've been a customer for 23 years, the food is exceptionally good. Possibly the best of its kind in the UK. Hindi cuisine is so tasty and full of variety, JYOTI's perfectly prepare and cook this wonderful food with a keen eye on detail. Go out of your way to eat at JYOTI's you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

I nearly gave this restaurant 5 stars but there was something lacking that I can't quite put my finger on. The sweet centre is a must after you have finished eating