I stayed here to go to a concert in Birmingham. I arrived by train and rang the hotel to enquire as to the best way to get there. They were very helpful and told me what bus to catch. The bus stop was right outside and buses ran every few minutes. Very convenient
I arrived early but was allowed to check in as my room was ready. The room itself was clean and had everything needed. It may be a little small compared to modern hotels but this is not a problem for me.
The bed was very comfy and the bathroom well equipped. The shower was perfect.
I did not eat so cannot comment on the food but there seemed plenty of choice at a fair price . The only downside was that the bar was already closed when I got back at 11.30 pm
I will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hallmark Hotel Birmingham Strathallan is centrally located and easy to get to. The hotel is close to Birmingham city centre and offers plenty of free parking on site. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel. The Hallmark Hotel Birmingham Strathallan has 135 bedrooms including 53 brand new City Double bedrooms. The hotel also has lots of great facilities including a brasserie, bar and lounge, a small gym for hotel guests, 7 air-conditioned meeting rooms for up to 170 delegate and function rooms for weddings up to 170 guests. BT Sport is now available in the bar/lounge area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Superbreak UK, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hallmark Hotel Birmingham Strathallan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Menzies Strathallan, Birmingham Hotel Birmingham
- Menzies Strathallan Hotel Birmingham