“The best!”
Review of Caffe nero

Caffe nero
Ranked #43 of 100 Coffee & Tea in Birmingham
Reviewed 24 April 2018

The staff are so charming, the decor is amazing and the food is delicious. Please come and try this place!

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed 8 March 2018

When I used to study in Malvern we had only Caffe nero in the city centre and I have great memories visiting that store in Malvern where it was quiet and calm . This store reminds me of my youth and I usually come here with my friends to get some coffee do some of my work just because it always gives me positive emotions.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 31 December 2017

This is inevitably a very busy branch of Nero being right on Corporation Street in the centre of town, but on the times I have been there I have always found a seat. a lot of people call in for take-away coffees. The staff are friendly and helpful and the coffee is excellent. I usually have a pain aux raisin which is always very fresh and pleasant. I definitely have this place as one of my regular coffee shops when I am in Birmingham city centre.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 8 April 2017

I've taken a coffe (single espresso, I'm italian) which taste was good enough to be called coffee, but cakes are really good: the cheesecake is delicious!
So I sponsor "caffè Nero" because it serves a coffee which is better than other brands that I've tasted during my stay in B'Ham.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 29 March 2017

i come here sometimes in the morning when its not so busy. as its nice and relaxing and sets you up for the day. drinks are nice but very pricey

Date of visit: March 2017