“Outstanding”

Stageside Bar & Restaurant
Cuisines: British, Gastropub
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: We are sorry - StageSide is now closed. Any patrons with StageSide reservations will have their booking transferred to Birmingham Hippodrome's Circle Restaurant or one of our hospitality suites. This will be confirmed to you by email or phone - you don't need to contact us - and if you want to adapt your reservation in anyway, you can let us know then. You're guaranteed a warm welcome at Circle Restaurant, it's conveniently situated on Middle Circle (level 3) of our foyer, a few steps from the auditorium and accessible from our Hurst Street main entrance around the corner.
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Initial impressions outstanding - email reservation process attentive and thorough. Just two staff diligently handled an almost full restaurant from 5pm through the 7:30pm start of the performance, quite astonishing! Food pleasing, timely, and would definitely return when we go to the Birmingham Hippodrome again.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

Went to dine at stage side on Saturday evening before the show our friends bought as the tickets and reserve a table i'm a bit fussy because I run my own restaurant but I will actually say the food was absolutely wonderful and tasty , and the service was outstanding I spoke to one of the ladies, I think Her name is Ann , I told her if I had staff like them too I would be very proud very hard workers I did ask her to come and work for me but she laugh thank you for an outstanding night

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Had a lovely meal here before the Evita show at the hippodrome. The restraint is part of the hippodrome and is as directly opposite the stage door. We Hadn't booked but the staff were great and had no problem squeezing us in. The food was good, not fantastic but I'm a great believer of you get what you pay for and I wasn't disappointed for the money it cost.
The staff were super. Would definitely go back for a pre-show meal again.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Visited as part of the hippodrome stageside experience and was really impressed with the excellent service and friendly staff. Food was great and service prompt. We returned in the intermission for desert which was ready and waiting for us and delicious. Bravo!

Reviewed 14 March 2014

On Wednesday night my wife and I went to see the show Fiddler On The roof it was a wonderful show very enjoyable and memorable. We had a meal In your Stage Side Restaurant both meals were excellent ,Staff very helpful and Pleasant .Our first meal and show will not be our last. We Are booking up for your next show Singing in the rain. Thank you for a wonderful night out please tell your staff in the restaurant well done. Mr & Mrs Murray