1,354 results
All reviews the executive lounge head concierge wine and dine broad street afternoon tea egg station beautiful hotel teething problems deluxe room top floor car park city centre lovely room member of staff public areas saturday night stayed here for one night
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was on a date and got incredible value for money however the room was very hot and I don't think it was anything to do with passion.Beautiful hotel with lovely staff and VIP treatment with free breakfast for 68 pounds.Use of gym and near all amenities.Lovely view of Birmingham city.Could do with a few more tea and coffee sachets but that's my only gripe

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Managementprbi, General Manager at Park Regis Birmingham, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear sferri973264

Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

Firstly, I would like to thank you for taking the time to make us aware of your concerns. We strive to deliver a consistently high level of service and rely on our guest’s feedback to consistently improve and develop what we offer. I would also like to thank you for your positive comments regarding the majority of the staff.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Came on a secret escapes stay. Disappointed with room didn’t feel it was executive standard very small. Lift noise prevented sleep. VIP lounge good. Had to phone down for the bottle of procecco which should of been in room waited nearly 1 hour for it to appear. Had told hotel it was our 42 wedding anniversary but no acknowledgment of this. Would of liked a bill as not sure at this point what we have been charged,

Dear Lynda H

Thank you for your review.

Thank you for taking the time to complete a guest questionnaire when you stayed with us recently.

I have noted your additional comments and have shared this information with the relevant team members so that we can action the points that you have raised.

It is only with the assistance of guests such as yourselves providing this invaluable feedback that we are able to improve and I would like to thank you for taking the time to do so.

Warmest regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Staff were friendly enough but hotel's attention to detail was not great. Welcome email did not mention major roadworks and did not direct to car park. We were there for cricket as were a lot of guests - maps to the ground would have been useful. Rooms ok but minor irritating issues - bed was small, air con light shone straight into eyes and required Elastoplast to cover, second towel was placed in wardrobe and we could not find it for ages; bathroom spacious but very little shelf area. Expensive for what was on offer.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Dear tsheri175144

Thank you for your review.

I was most upset to read of the catalogue of problems that you have described and feel there is little to be gained by going through a blow by blow account of each of these points, trying to excuse or explain them away one by one. It is clear that we fell short of the mark and for that I would like to offer outright my unreserved and most sincere apologies. I am sorry for all of the areas where we failed to cater for you in the way that both you and I alike would have expected.

We do hope to see you again.
Kindest regards.
Mark

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The room itself was nice and clean, however I had a sleepless night due to being immediately adjacent to the lift. It was very loud and frequent in the morning - disturbing my sleep. We stayed in room 1101 and I would not stay in th ay room again.

Dear Nikita B

Thank you for your review.

For future reference we do have a duty manager on shift to deal with any of guests concerns.

Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

1st time at hotel an I'm ready planning my next visit back. lovely staff fab room 1203. Breakfast excellent. Lee Who checked us in was very helpful an Friendly.All staff lovely. Looking forward to seeing you again very soon many thanks Elaine

Dear ewhitehouse764

Thank you for your kind words.

The team will be so happy to see your kind words when I share your review.
I will also be thanking Lee for looking after you.

See you soon.