“AMAZING food and family run!”
Review of Zorbas

Zorbas
Ranked #87 of 613 Restaurants in Coventry
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 December 2013

This was our third visit to Zorbaz for a special occasion which was my 30th birthday. I booked for 23 of us for my birthday celebrations and we ate from the Christmas party menu which was £19.95 per head. EVERYONE loved their food! I personally had the tzatziki and hummous dips with pitta, the chicken souvlaki and the greek gifts (which are out of this world!). You do get a LOT of food. Most of our party struggled to finish their mains. The chicken souvlaki was massive and you do get a lot of chicken. Definitely value for money! During dinner there is a guitarist playing traditional greek music which is really nice and creates a great atmosphere. After dinner they get people up for dancing and greek shots etc. It was a shame that they only got one group up for this and didn't switch around a bit as nobody from our party got to dance which was a shame.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

I have been to Zorbaz a couple of weeks ago with my girlfriend.

The atmosphere on a Saturday evening was very good. Live Greek music and dance.

I left the restaurant fully satisfied by the food. We had a moussaka and lamb and both main courses were perfectly cook and very tasty.

Only bad point was probably that the Greek beer was out of stock and we had to drink a standard lager.

I suggest to reserve a table because the restaurant is usually full on weeekend.

Prices are not expensive for the quality of food (around 15£ each one with a pint)
We'll definitely come back.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

We went to this restaurant as part of a group of 10 for a 20th wedding anniversary meal on 9th Nov. Initially we were dubious as the lady who served us apologised that the live music would not be on. We also asked for Mythos beer, but this was not on the menu. Things then got much better as the food was beatifully cooked and delicious, the music and dancing was hilarious and brilliantly greek. The owners and staff are really lovely, and if you are looking for a warm welcome and a family atmosphere (as in Greece), this is perfect. It transpires tha tthe lady who served us probably owns the restaurant and serves, hosts, instructs in the dancing etc etc. I even got a hug and kiss when I left!! I would definitely go back. It was all round excellant fun.

Reviewed 1 November 2013

We get to visit Coventry 2 or 3 times a year - but whilst there will eat very night at Zorbaz.

Just back form out latest visit and were at the restaurant on 2 consecutive nights.

Alexis and Adonis looked after us very well and the food as always was delicious.

New to the menu is Metaxa Steak - a superb fillet steak in a tasty creamy sauce - highly recommended.

A venue not to be missed

1  Thank Jeff B
Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

This was the second time we had tried to eat here. The first time we turned up and the Restaurant was closed due to a gas leak. Even though we had booked a table and left our contact details we were not informed. This time the staff were very apologetic and offered us a free drink so all was forgotten. It was a quiet night and this suited us fine. When the meals arrived we were not disappointed. My lamb was so tender and melted in my mouth. My partner had the chicken skewers which were also very tasty. We will be returning to taste more delights on the menu. A must for all those who love Greek food...or food in general :)

2  Thank Ngiculela