“Coventrys Finest”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Coventry
“Coventrys Finest”
Reviewed 23 December 2013

Having tried a great number of Indian restaurants in my home town of Bradford and here in Coventry, the Ocean in Jubilee Crescent is by far the best. Excellent food in wonderful surroundings and attentive staff. The owner is a real character and backs the whole experience memorable. Friends have been introduced to the Ocean and they too are becoming regulars. Looking forward to our next meal. Well done Ocean.

• Visited December 2013
3 Thank dgudge68

• Polish first
Coventry
“Excellent food,service and atmosphere!!”
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Me an my fiancé went here for my birthday meal and had a lovely meal and brilliant service, we're made extremely welcome from the moment we entered to the moment we left! Staff we're really friendly and nothing was too much trouble! Manager was funny an very entertaining! Left restaurant with full belly sand big smiles! Will definitely be going here again and again would recommend to anyone looking for a great place to eat out! 10/10

5 Thank Leigh6572
bournemouth
“Very interesting restaurant”
Reviewed 22 November 2013

I went to this Indian restaurant because of the reviews on TA and wasn't disappointed at all. The owner makes this place he is full of life and very amusing. I asked his opinion as I wanted a semi hot, spicy curry with cream & coriander,and he said leave it to him.
I started with poppodums and accompiments, followed by chicken tikka and then a lovely king prawn curry.
The food was wonderful and the manager was fabulous would defo go back next time I'm in Coventry.

5 Thank mcfcfanBournemouth
Blyth, United Kingdom
“No better way to spend an evening. ”
Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

No better way to spend an evening than in a restaurant that offers excellent food in and a welcoming atmosphere. To six geordies away from home this ticked every box. We had a great evening here and reccomdnd it highly. Thanks to all at "The Ocean".

6 Thank tony h
Coventry, United Kingdom
“A hidden gem”
Reviewed 8 November 2013

We (2 adults and a teenager) have just return from what I can only describe as one of the best dining experience I have ever had.
The staff are genuinely fun, friendly and attentive, absolutely nothing is to much trouble.
The food tastes devine, cooked exactly to your personal liking with exceptional flavours.
It has been a night out we will be repeating time and time again.

4 Thank Fussy_Traveller0403