“Good value but "cheap" coke.”
Review of COSMO Coventry

COSMO Coventry
Ranked #46 of 584 Restaurants in Coventry
Price range: US$9 - US$19
Cuisines: International
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Warwick, United Kingdom
“Good value but "cheap" coke.”
Reviewed 30 November 2013

This was the first time I have visited COSMO and I was reasonably impressed. The value is very good as it is all you can eat and there is so much variation on offer, from chicken curry to pizza. My only gripe about COSMO was that they don't offer normal coke. As an alternative you pay the standard price (that you would in a restaurant for real coke) for a lemon type of coke that was inevitably a lot cheaper than coke. When I enquired about normal coke I was told that they didn't sell it. Also, it seemed very loud but that may have been because it was a large venue and most tables were booked.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank TripMember011520162

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
Borgomanero, Italy
“Cheap, abundant, savory”
Reviewed 29 November 2013

This is a very nice and very popular Chinese restaurant. Good variety of Chinese and Asian food + good pizza + good dessert. You can choose whatever you want and it's possible to compose dietetic menu. Important: you must declare that it's your first time and you'll be eligible for a free lanch next time. The service is impeccable. I visit often this restaurant and I really enjoy of the quality of their food. The only imperfection is the absence of zhengjiao - vapour dumplings. I can reccomend to all of you this restaurant, but be careful - your shape can change ;-)

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Aleksandr L
Cushendun, United Kingdom
“Good value and good food.”
Reviewed 26 November 2013 via mobile

Visited COSMO for the first time and really enjoyed our visit, thought it was extremely good value and the food was very very good! Staff were very friendly and helpful. It was very busy and therefore quite noisy but it looked as though everyone was enjoying their food! Ideal opportunity to try a variety of food that I have never tried before. A very good experience and certainly look forward to our next visit.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Kate O
Coventry, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cosmos nothing better for £6.99 lunch”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Read reviews here and I have to say if anyone can tell we where I get a better lunchtime meal for under £7 I would like to know where. I go to this restaurant just about every week once a week for lunch because they have a good variety of food and good customer service which has improved in last 3 or 4 months.
I am I bit partial to this restaurant because I enjoy it so much so I thought we would try Feast Function to see how they compared again this was in the afternoon, well we took one look at the lack of selection and the food and left and headed straight to Cosmos, maybe they better in the evenings.
Anyway it's Cosmo all the way for me until I find somewhere else that I can enjoy even nearly as much, and even if or when I do I will still be a regular customer. Keep up the good work Cosmo and do not take the salt n pepper prawns off the lunchtime menu or you may lose a weekly customer.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Edwin A
Coventry, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lunchtime Buffett”
Reviewed 22 November 2013 via mobile

This is the 2nd time I have come here for lunch ........never again. Thought it was a blip the 1st time! Food is cold and dishes not replaced when food runs out! Very disappointed

Visited November 2013