“Food and service first class”
Review of Blue Fusion - CLOSED

Blue Fusion
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Coventry, United Kingdom
“Food and service first class”
Reviewed 12 October 2013

We often eat at Blue Fusion and have had a number of family celebrations there. I can only say that the food is superb. The portions are more than ample, everything is cooked to perfection and Ali and his staff cannot do enough for you. They are so hospitable you feel like you are with friends. We tell everyone to go there. The decor is contemporary and all is spotless. You are never rushed and you will not leave unsatisfied. If you cannot manage to eat everything they will happily pack it up for you and also pop in extra salad, poppa domes, chutney etc so you have pretty much another meal. We return again and again

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank terrymc55

Rugby, United Kingdom
“Lovely dining experience in Coventry”
Reviewed 6 September 2013

We have visited a couple of times now we would probably visit more but we live in Rugby.

We arrived to a nice warm welcome, clean, light, airy premises, table cloths, cutlery and glasses sparkling.

My husband is Asian so very critical of Asian cusine. He ordered a fish curry ( not offered in a lot of restaurants) Rice, Roti papadums and he ate most of it - I ordered a Jalfrezi which was cooked to perfection.

We enjoyed it so much we returned the following week my husband especially enjoys this restaurant.

Possibly the best curry house in Coventry

• Visited June 2013
England
“Brilliant”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

I often get a take away from Blue Fusion, and I've never been disappointed. The curries are creamy, thick and not greasy and the service is second to none. I have always been treated with such politeness and curtesy even when just going to pick up my take away; doors being opened for me and immediate service. The staff and the food are amazing. I recommend blue fusion to anyone looking for an Indian restaurant.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Leanne111
COVENTRY , UK
“Great night out !”
Reviewed 5 August 2013 via mobile

We decided to try this restaurant after reading the reviews on here , just to say we weren't disappointed . The staff were friendly , nothing was too much trouble , and the food was first class . Will definitely be going there again !

Visited August 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Superb!”
Reviewed 4 August 2013 via mobile

First visit and not the last! Nice food, friendly staff, will be goin there again for sure! Chicken Rezalla was excellent.

• Visited August 2013