“Amazing establishment ”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

Words cannot describe the evening i had in the blue fusion from the moment we walked in to the second we left we were cared for the waiters are attentive and spot on, the quality of the food was amazing and decor was up to date and bang on. i couldnt even find one thing wrong with the evening i reccommend this restaurant to everyone. the comments that say they would never visit again have obviously never eaten out in a fine dining establishment.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Visited here at the weekend, very clean, nice decor, very friendly staff. The food was very tasty, we shared a Tandori mixed grill and a lamb korai,and chicken jalfrezy, the lamb was beautiful, very tender, and the chicken dish was nice and spicey. large portion of rice served three.the place wasn't busy so the ambience wasn't there however we will definitely visit again.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

I've eaten here about 10 times over the last 4 years. It used to be a good restaurant I would recommend, but not any more.

The food has become, at best, mediocre. On my most recent visit I chose the Chef's 3 Course Special. This consisted of a starter and main course of my choice (excluding more expensive items) and either rice and nan bread. How this can be described as 3 courses is beyond me. Perhaps the 3rd course was the After Eight mint that came with the bill (but not coffee, which wasn't offered). I've chosen this menu item on previous visits. On those occasions I got a poppadum and a side dish with the main course and thought it was good value for money. Now, with only 3 items, it's barely any cheaper than ordering the same items individually, and would be more expensive if you went for the cheaper items on the menu.

This veritable non-feast took them about 1 hour and 40 minutes from arriving at the restaurant to leaving, and they weren't even very busy.

With hindsight, I should probably have given up on them a few months ago when I ordered a take-away only to discover, when I opened it, that they'd given me the wrong main course - chicken when I ordered lamb.

I won't be going back. There are much better restaurants than this one in the area.

4  Thank IanDT
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Moved to Coventry a year ago and the first night I ordered food from here - still the best curry I've had in Cov, and I've been back several times since. The staff are always really friendly too!

1  Thank joeonthesax
Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

Our first time visiting here after reading reviews and we were impressed...nice,clean decor,friendly staff,delicious food in generous portions with huge chunks of meat-my tip is that 1 rice will easily serve 2 people-the waiter recommended other dishes that our children might enjoy besides their usual tikka and our bill for 2 adults and 2 teens was £50 incl drinks so not too expensive,we will definitely be returning regularly!