Village Hotel Coventry
Hylands Hotel(Coventry)
Allesley Hotel(Coventry)
ABC Motels(Coventry)
2,692 results
All reviewsclub roomleisure facilitiesthe vervedyson fanvictory pubsky tvgreat facilitiescoffee machineswimming poolleisure clubbusiness parksteam roombusiness staylovely hotelcomfy bedexcellent stayself service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 July 2011

I'm supposed to be in a large superior room..not sure I understand the usage of the word superior here. Unclean (splash marks everywhere) broken floor tiles, no handwash, food is awful..sorry but it's just crap

• Stayed: July 2011
6  Thank northerngump
Reviewed 10 July 2011

Went for a 2 night stay (Fri-Sun). Room was clean and had everything we needed (hairdryer, ironing board, tea & coffee) tv reception was very poor nut didn't really need tv. Had dinner and breakfast both days in Verve grill, (book for evening meal!) first meal lovely, second meal was not up to the prices charged. Breakfast was lovely (although a little slow and disorganised on Saturday, but apparently they were short staffed!) but then we were on no hurry. Had 2 fantastic treatments at Healthworks, very relaxing. Pool and jacuzzis were lovely. Didn't try gym. Would definitly recommend and stay again if in the area :)

• Stayed: July 2011
4  Thank ShazzaGreen
Reviewed 28 May 2011

This hotel seems to have taken a bit of a kicking here that I don't think it totally deserves. The room was nice, comfortable, clean, well lit and with everything you could need and it is well situated for both Coventry it's self and the local business parks. The staff however could do with a little customer care training. Almost every time I went to reception to ask for something, I had ti interrupt who ever was on duty from a personal conversation with their friends. I also notices that room service trays left out by guests to be cleared away in the evening were always still there the following afternoon. This does not give a good first impression when you arrive at your room after checking in and the last guest's hald eaten dinner is still outside the door! I did like the hotel it's self though, I have stayed there before and will go back again.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 May 2011

I stayed at the Village Hotel for one night over the bank holiday in April 2011 due to an mistake in my booking at my other hotel. I have to say this was a great place. I had my 1 year old daughter with me and she had a great time at the huge pool. The food was great with three restaurants to choose from. They had abundant high chairs and cots... which is a blessing when there are several families and everyone is dining at the same time. The staff were wonderful, letting me check out late when my daughter napped for an extra long time and stored my baggage until I could check in at my next place to stay. I am definitely planning to stay here for my next stay in Coventry!

Room Tip: Rooms at the end of the hall are noisy.
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 May 2011

We were looking for a good location near the NEC without the high costs associated with NEC hotels. The Village is perfect. It was clean & comfortable with friendly staff. The bar is great for a post event drink with colleagues. I'll definatley investigate the rest of this chain in other cities.

Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business