I still don't get it why there are rotary wheels on the bottom of bed. The bed move around when you lean to it. This is the most ridiculous design I've ever seen.
Resturant is expensive and the food is not that outstanding.
Highlight is the swimming pool. Enjoyed it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Coventry is located just 5 minutes from Coventry City Centre and an ideal location for accessing the M42 - M6 - M5 and M40 motorways. Birmingham International Airport is 10 miles away and Coventry Train Station just 2 miles. Nearby attractions include Warwick Castle, Bull Ring Shopping Centre and Planet ice skating rink. Village Hotel Coventry has 146 comfortable bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, 25 metre Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free parking and free wi-fi throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Village Hotel Coventry reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Hotel And Leisure Club Coventry
- Village Hotel Leisure Coventry
- Hotel Village Coventry