Overall our stay was good, the room was clean modern and comfortable, were amazed there were no tea and coffee making facilities and told on check out "you had to pull out the draw". Also we didn't receive our early morning call. Apart from these things my only other comment was the noise late into the evening as our room overlooked the carpark and people were waiting for taxis after leaving karaoke night in the pub/restaurant.
We had dinner in the pub/restaurant which was mediocre quality, rather than the grill room which we would have preferred but they were fully booked so best to book a table in advance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Coventry is located just 5 minutes from Coventry City Centre and an ideal location for accessing the M42 - M6 - M5 and M40 motorways. Birmingham International Airport is 10 miles away and Coventry Train Station just 2 miles. Nearby attractions include Warwick Castle, Bull Ring Shopping Centre and Planet ice skating rink. Village Hotel Coventry has 146 comfortable bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, 25 metre Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free parking and free wi-fi throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Village Hotel Coventry reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Hotel And Leisure Club Coventry
- Village Hotel Leisure Coventry
- Hotel Village Coventry