Went during Easter Break. When we walked in through the door we were welcomed by the lovely staff members at the front desk (always helpful). Breakfast was lovely (help yourself),The choice of bar menu or restaurant offers varied food and reasonably priced, we used leisure facilities all the time as it was free (always clean). In the room it had everything you wanted from an Iron Board,Bed,Cupids, En Suite and it included Freeview (all channels)+ HD (BBC1,BBC2,ITV,CH4,BBC3) alongside some sky channels (sky sports and others).Didn't go upper deck but with that package you also get Sky Movies! It is worth going back especially with free leisure facilities!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Coventry is located just 5 minutes from Coventry City Centre and an ideal location for accessing the M42 - M6 - M5 and M40 motorways. Birmingham International Airport is 10 miles away and Coventry Train Station just 2 miles. Nearby attractions include Warwick Castle, Bull Ring Shopping Centre and Planet ice skating rink. Village Hotel Coventry has 146 comfortable bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Squash Court, 25 metre Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free parking and free wi-fi throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Village Hotel Coventry reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Hotel And Leisure Club Coventry
- Village Hotel Leisure Coventry
- Hotel Village Coventry