Went to Coventry to see the Cathedral and Transport Museum and the hotel seemed to offer a convenient location with plenty of facilities.
We stayed for two nights and the place was throbbing with people. This made a bit noisy in the evening with people being loud immediately outside our window - which was open because we could not seem to get the cooling to work.
The staff were delightful, very friendly and helpful. We had breakfasts and one evening meal in the hotel. Breakfast was adequate - more toast making facilities would have helped with the queues. The evening meal was very good and reasonably priced by eating earlier and taking advantage of a meal deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Coventry is located just 5 minutes from Coventry City Centre and an ideal location for accessing the M42 - M6 - M5 and M40 motorways. Birmingham International Airport is 10 miles away and Coventry Train Station just 2 miles. Nearby attractions include Warwick Castle, Bull Ring Shopping Centre and Planet ice skating rink. Village Hotel Coventry has 146 comfortable bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Squash Court, 25 metre Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free parking and free wi-fi throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Village Hotel Coventry reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Hotel And Leisure Club Coventry
- Village Hotel Leisure Coventry
- Hotel Village Coventry