We stayed for three days.
1. The lift was out of order for the whole stay (we were on the fourth floor)
2. House keeping trolleys and linen were left in the corridors the whole time.
3. We heard dogs in other rooms???
4. The staff were the rudest and most unpleasant hotel staff I have ever come across, mainly the dining and bar staff.
5. The food was basic and bland with limited choice, by the last night I couldn't face eating another carvery.
6. Dining room draughty.
7. Spa bath not worth the extra charge.
8. Bedroom not the cleanest, found long black hairs!
9. Sheets didn't fit the bed.
10. TV was very dated and only showed 5 channels. Not what you expect from a hotel these days.
There's more, but I wont be too picky!
1. We didn't pay full price.
2. Spa treatments cheap and Spa staff very friendly and nice.
3. Nice grounds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautiful Grade II listed Coventry Country House Hotel is set in 11 acres of landscaped gardens and parkland, approximately 3 miles from Coventry City Centre. The original manor house, built in 1894 by the car manufacturer William Hillman, has been tastefully extended over the years to become the largest hotel in Coventry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline and Lastminute so you can book your Royal Court Hotel - Coventry reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Court Hotel Coventry