US$127
US$76
US$84
US$77
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

US$86
US$78
Hotels.com
US$68
Book now, pay at stay
US$44
US$43
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$54/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$80
PremierInn.com
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewschase hotelsweeping staircaseevening receptionwedding coordinatorthe hotel managerfood was lovelywaiting staffbuffet styletea coffeeone night stayvenueevent
Reviewed 25 November 2012

I went to a wedding last Sunday and it was absolutely fantastic. What a great wedding venue. The staff were really helpful and the manager named Maria could not do enough for the guests. We had a lot of requests which were all seen to without any fuss. Very professional and yet friendly and approachable. Highly recommended as a place to get married in or even just to stay the night. Thank you all for a great day. We all were impressed.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
ChaceHotel, General Manager at The Chace Hotel Coventry, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2016

Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time to review the Chace Hotel, I'm very glad to hear that you were well looked after and I hope that you will choose to stage your wedding at the Chace Hotel when you are next in the area,
I have passed your kind comments to our team and I look forward to welcoming you back to The Chace Hotel in the near future

Reviewed 20 November 2012

Shocking. Arrived at 10:50pm after a busy day to find the bar shut. Staff stated they had no cash but would accept card payments, and gave the excuse that the bar had been dead all night so they had cashed up. After being challenged about the quality of service, the receptionist basically stated it was a very cheap hotel and it was to be expected. Paid for double room and got a single. Made to feel like a contractor. Have stayed in better quality B&B's. Rubbish, don't bother, the staff don't even value the place.

• Stayed: November 2012

Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at the Chace hotel.
Since my appointment in mid-October I have been reviewing previous guest feedback in order to better understand our customers wants and needs.
After reading your review, I was disappointed to read that your stay was not an enjoyable one, so please accept my sincere apologies.
I would like to thank you again for your feedback because this helps me to look where I can improve the hotel.
I hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 13 November 2012

We booked this hotel at the last minute in a decision to stay on in the area after a daytime event. The hotel more than matched our expectations. A beautiful building with lovely friendly staff.

The room was a good size, clean and well equiped.

We ate in the hotel restuarant after a very busy day and had a very tasty meal.

In the morning we wandered around delightful gardens on a beautiful autumn day.

In all it made a lovely weekend even better.

Room Tip: Ask to be in the older part of the hotel. We stayed in the new annex where the walls are a bit on the thin side.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time to review the Chace Hotel, I'm very glad to hear that you were well looked after and I hope that you will choose to stay at the Chace Hotel when you are next in the area,

Reviewed 10 November 2012

This is the worst hotel I have stayed in; if you have a choice, stay elsewhere. In sum: very poor and slow service at Reception upon arrival and departure; dirty and poorly equipped bedrooms; paper-thin walls meaning that you can hear everything that is going on beside and above you (none more so than in the toilet); uncomfortable beds; terrible service in the Restaurant; food bland and tasteless; public rooms cold and lifeless; smoking area outside the front door means that the smoke comes into the bar area. One good thing, however, is that there is free wifi throughout. Don't be fooled by the clever photos and marketing - this hotel is to be avoided.

Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business

Dear Guest
I hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 27 October 2012

I stayed there this week and found it fine, great value for money. The bar meal I had was filling and good quality. The only thing missing was that the bar doesn't sell real ale or bottled beer (It sells lager)

My room in the main hotel was well equipped and with a large bathroom.

All in all, great value for money and next time I'm in Coventry I'll be staying here again.

• Stayed: October 2012