I have stayed here several times on business over the past couple of years and I love it. The hotel is full of character and the the staff are so friendly. I have always stayed in the annex and the rooms are superb.
The hotel itself is in the countryside but is literally a couple of minutes from the M6 (junct 2) and the M69. The outskirts of Coventry are the same distance.
I always get here, leaving enough time in the day to go for a walk along the canal and then pop into either of the 2 nearby pubs for a meal.
Ample free car parking, highly recommended
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Macdonald Ansty Hall is a grade II listed Georgian mansion dating back to 1678 and set in 8 acres of grounds in the rolling Warwickshire countryside. 62 bedrooms, restaurant, meetings and conferences for up to 140 delegates, corporate activities, weddings, family events, banquets, festive events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Macdonald Ansty Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Ansty Hall Coventry
- Macdonald Ansty Hall Hotel Coventry