Attended a Ruby wedding anniversary, so meal only. Staff were courteous on arrival and drinks we were served promptly in the reception room before we were invited through for the main meal. I had the prawn cocktail starter followed by the Roast beef and finished off with Lemon tart. All excellent. The only picky thing was the Yorkshire pudding which was too crisp but maybe that's a personal preference as I can't remember the last time anywhere matched my wife's. The staff made a fuss of the Couple we were celebrating with and the whole evening zipped by most pleasantly
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Macdonald Ansty Hall is a grade II listed Georgian mansion dating back to 1678 and set in 8 acres of grounds in the rolling Warwickshire countryside. 62 bedrooms, restaurant, meetings and conferences for up to 140 delegates, corporate activities, weddings, family events, banquets, festive events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotel.de, HRS, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Macdonald Ansty Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Ansty Hall Coventry
- Macdonald Ansty Hall Hotel Coventry