Stayed here on business for one night - service faultless, but a bit pricey for food etc - as I was on business, this didn't bother me so much - the hotel is like an old manor, creaky floorboard and very authentic! Rooms however are modern and equipped well. Great choice of tv channels. Only downside was that the room got quite hot and I opened my old wooden sliding window to find I overlook the patio where people were sitting and drinking and chatting - which is fine, I can't blame them for that, but room was a bit warm!! V comfy bed, great shower but bath seemed a bit small?? I'm only 5'8 and I couldn't lay in it! But shower was fine. All in all, a great hotel but I think I don't think I would pay out for pleasure as it is quite at the top end of the scale for a standard hotel. Can recommend though!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Macdonald Ansty Hall is a grade II listed Georgian mansion dating back to 1678 and set in 8 acres of grounds in the rolling Warwickshire countryside. 62 bedrooms, restaurant, meetings and conferences for up to 140 delegates, corporate activities, weddings, family events, banquets, festive events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Macdonald Ansty Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Ansty Hall Coventry
- Macdonald Ansty Hall Hotel Coventry