“Excellent Value for money”

Premiere Classe Coventry Hotel
Ranked #33 of 39 Hotels in Coventry
Lockerbie, United Kingdom
“Excellent Value for money”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

After reading some of the reviews i wondered what i was coming to, But plesantly surprised, Rooms basic but clean, Staff were so friendly and couldnt do enough for you! Very enjoyable stay and would definatly return if ever in Coventry again

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
manager_coventry, General Manager at Premiere Classe Coventry Hotel, responded to this review, 11 November 2013
Thank you for your positive review. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay.

Thank you for your feedback on our guest amenities. We are always looking to improve our guest experiences and your feedback has been useful.

If we can welcome you back to our hotel in the future please do contact us directly coventry@premiereclasse.com for the best available deals.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Pembrokeshire, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 September 2013

after reading a few reviews about the hotel and about the local area i was a bit worried, but the room was plenty big enough for me and my partner, it was clean, bathroom was clean, close to shops and a pub. the bad bits were minor, only one plug socket, only 1 tea bag, and the window shuters (like on the outside of a closed shop) was a bit wierd. breakfast, we sat there for 45mins and still nothing exept tepid milk and a few corn flakes. we had to leave and the man who was cooking/doing checkins was very appologetic, but still tried to charge us for 2 all you can eat breakfasts when all we had was a very very small apple juice and a very very week coffee. so avoid breakfast!! i would stay again though. i had a great nights sleep :)

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank xtoexragx

Reviewed 17 September 2013

It's probably more of a motel lodge than a hotel, it's cheap & well positioned but is never going to be mistaken for the Ritz.
It's handy for the UHCW hospital with the no.s 1 & 703 stopping right outside plus a McDonald's next door (this is either a good or bad thing depending on you). It is split in two with the main reception, bar and cafe area in one building & rooms in a separate two storey building. I quite liked my room 7. True, there was a little black damp in one corner above the bath, but the bed was large and comfortable, the TV was fine, the shower was perfectly reasonable and there was a kettle with accompanying milk and tea/coffee. The wardrobe had hangers, the towels were clean and the curtains shut out the light. I would have liked a socket nearer the bed and there were the odd contractor knocking about outside on their phones but for me, it's cheap and we'll located, reasonable rooms and helpful staff. Just don't expect the Ritz.

• Stayed September 2013
Thank you for your taking the time to post your review.

Thank you for your feedback and please be reassured that we take these feedback and these issues have been addressed with the head of department. We are always looking to improve our guest experiences and your feedback has been useful.

duns
Reviewed 9 September 2013

My wife and i stayed here for four nights from 5-9 sept 2013 and having booked and paid i read reviews which filled me with dread. I phoned hotel and spoke to the manager who assured me that it wasnt as bad as some of the reviews made out. We booked in at reception to be met with a friendly receptionist. Upon opening the room we were pleasantly surprised to find a good room which, Although small was clean and comfortable with a good clean bed. The bathroom was clean with a good shower and bath in it (the comment by louloubug88 about the yellow scum was funny as it was part of the tile pattern and not a sign on poor housekeeping.) The room was done every day by housekeeping with clean towels giving every day. Breakfast was decent with choice of cereals and fruit juice, toast, croissants and a cooked breakfast which was served HOT everytime. Overall we paid £142 for four nights B&B which was great value compared to the likes of Travelodge. We will certinly stay here again if back down this way.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank andysdogs

Budapest, Hungary
Reviewed 8 September 2013

I needed a hotel somewhere close to the motorway, and this was a perfect location for that. It was also very cheap with some promotion. I think the price (£39 per double per night) was just right for the quality of the hotel. The room and the bathroom were rather worn-out, didn’t make a nice impression. And there was only one socket in the whole room, found after an annoying research (it was hidden behind the TV). The breakfast was rather poor as well.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 18 August 2013

I had to work in coventry for the week the reception area/restaurant area is the best part its clean and modern however I was a bit taken a back when I got to the room. I understand for a budget hotel you don't get much in decor but green carpets with white and peach walls with bad paint job isn't a great start. There were marks on the carpet and a lollipop stuck to the floor. The chair was broken, no soaps in bathroom. Above the bath the ceiling and walls had black mould and the tiles were covered with a yellow scum. Not nice at all! I went to reception to ask about the shutter and was told well you either get shutter or curtains. Your shutter is broke so you have curtains rather than fix them??? Which by the way they were all torn. Then I was told mine was one of the best rooms so thought it was pointless complaining about the rest of it. The room wasn't cleaned the whole week I was there. I had to request fresh towels. I was the only girl there at one point surround by work men which I wouldn't suggest and was woken up most nights. One morning I thought id try a cooked breakfast which they managed to make in the time I made a tea which will give you some idea of the quality. Not a nice place at all Maybe if your on a stag/ hen do otherwise avoid!!! Oh I think that lollipop might still be there though!!

• Stayed August 2013
Thank you for your taking the time to post your review.

Travellers are raving about these Coventry hotels

Norwich, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 July 2013

I was looking for a budget hotel and found one. I was curious to see what you got for a shade over £30 and, to be honest, I got what I paid for. Everything worked in the room. The access from outside was unexpected and, because it was hot, it was stuffy. The cooked breakfast at £3.90 was good value, even if it was cold. All in all, it was value for money but I'm not sure I would use it if I wasn't on my own.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business