Premiere Classe Coventry Hotel
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
Cocked Hat(Coventry)
View Hotel
All reviewsuniversity hospitalmotel stylewould stay here againearly hours of the morningwhat it says on the tintwin roomthe hotel receptionfreshen
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I would recoment this hotel for anyone on a budget, staying for 1-2 nights. the room was clean and tidy, but small and dated. water was hot, shower done the job. If you will be spending most of your time out and about, ideal. if you enjoy the comforts of your room, look else where. Overall good value!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
manager_coventry, General Manager at Premiere Classe Coventry Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to convey your kind comments regarding your recent stay with us.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and that our location was of benefit to you. It is my pleasure to pass your kind comments on to the front of house team and thrilled to hear you received the high standard of service that we strive to achieve and maintain.

We would love to welcome you back to our hotel and would be more than happy to assist personally with your next booking. Please contact a member of the team at Coventry@premiereclasse.com to book your next stay with us directly.

Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for last 2 nights and working in the area for 12 months. Lovely price. Nice staff and clean rooms. Considering staying here for full 12 months.Ideally located for where I am working. A good honest and cheap place to stay. Highly recommend .

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 9 May 2014

stayed here for 4 nights & i thoroughly enjoyed it. Perfect location for visiting Coventry with an Asda & Mcdonalds next door if your needing anything. My room was nice & clean & I have already booked here for my next visit to Coventry.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
manager_coventry, Manager at Premiere Classe Coventry Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Reviewed 3 May 2014

Location close to M6, good for a one night stay.
Good value for money.
Free WiFi in all areas.
Relatively clean.
Only one plug socket in the entire room, so you have to choose between your laptop and a tv.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank anna z

Kind Regards

Reviewed 28 March 2014

Room clean staff friendly needs thinner drinking mugs our sink is cracked no pluck in bath would I stay here again YES I have used this group Europe .I did not eat in the hotel it is convenient for the Hospital and the motorway.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Dear Mr B