It's a typical hotel in an old theatre building - part of it still serves as a theather on some occasions. Typical English breakfast in the morning, with vegetarian option - sausages made of leek. Spacious rooms, especially the family ones. Quiet corridors. There are only few cons:
- 30 minutes of internet free, more is payable 16 pounds for a week, limited to 2 devices.
- It does not have a parking - one has to use a lot nearby which can be paid only with coins (~8 pound a day). Don't use the parking in from of the hotel. Staying longer than 30 minutes will get you ~100 pounds fine automatically. There's not much place to stop in front of to do a hop on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in style in this grand building, right beside the Albany Theatre and the Skydome Arena ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Coventry City Centre (Earlsdon Park) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.