“Lovely night Lovely meal We will go again”
Review of Rupee Lounge

Rupee Lounge
Ranked #66 of 587 Restaurants in Coventry
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Unplanned visit on a quiet Monday evening, excellent evening, meal, ambiance and company ( we supplied the last bit )

Reviewed 18 July 2014

I'm regular to this place, since been open, food is great, staff are friendly. I was in Friday But recently I see new staff in the restaurant. The service is very slow now but worth the wait. I ask one of the staff, where is the waiter who always serve me. And said He is on holiday and his name is Amin. He always look after me. When ever you book a table ask for him, he will look after you. I hope he back soon. And service back to normal.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

4 of us turned up at 8pm on a Saturday, pre booked table. We were seated quickly and given menus and offered drinks, however the drinks never rrived untill 15 minutes later we had to remind the staff!. Additionally starters took 40 minutes from ordering to arrive and the main course took nearly 2 hours. Put aside the very slow and bad service management, the food was presented well and did not dissapoint. But the time taken really impacted the evening.
Wouod i return again?, yes but on a weenday when it far less busy and they can maybe pay more attention to me.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Our experience here has varied. Some days the food quality is absolutely fantastic, perhaps even one of the best in Coventry. But other times it's been quite bland with questionable service, normally I would leave a generous tip but our last visit was bad enough for us to not leave one.

If you catch these guys on a good day, you will have an authentic and very tasty meal. Hopefully they will be more consistent in future.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

My youngest son & I with some of his friend ate in this fairly new & modern indian restaurant a couple of weeks ago, although it was packed due to being a Saturday evening the service was very good & polite,the food was cooked really well & the chicken tikka tawa { spicy} was very tasty,we all enjoyed the cuisine & atmosphere & would visit again.