“Amazing food!!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 25 October 2013 via mobile

Me and my sister decided to have dinner here, as we purchased a disciujt card a few months ago, we had a great time, food was so tasty and it has very nice staff. The price is great with our discount card, but to be honest without it would be pretty expensive. Although staff were very friendly it was quite hard to get a refill on a drink due to them not noticing that we were trying to get there attention. I will definitely be eating here again, the food was the best!

There are newer reviews for Nazraj Signature Brasserie

Reviewed 25 October 2013

I ordered a take away from her this evening, and went and collected it. Staff very polite and friendly as always. I tried something different - Chicken with bamboo shoots in black bean sauce, and I felt I simply had to share with the world how tasty and delicious it was. In fact I would be so bold as to proclaim it to be the best take away I have EVER tasted - and I am 56 years old, so that is an awful lot of take aways!
Highly recommend the food.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

After a hassled trip to Coventry, this restaurant on my way to the train proved to be a welcome highlight and relief. Food and service was excellent and the surroundings relaxed. Next time I'm in Coventry, I'll be allowing extra time for my train so I can eat here

Reviewed 11 October 2013

Myself and a friend visited this restaurant this week and were seriously impressed by the menu and the staff. The waiter was able to advise a couple of dishes that were absolutely delicious and were clearly made with fresh ingredients.

I live 150 miles away from coventry, but I am already planning a trip back there so I can eat here again!!

Reviewed 1 October 2013

My wife and I were invited by a friend to this central Coventry restaurant. What a delight. I have travelled extensively and have a palate for Asian food tasted at every sort of venue from stall to top class restaurants around the world - The Nazraj Signature Brasserie stands out as, if not the best, certainly one of them. Situated opposite the central station the restaurant is enticing with its modern frontage - step inside to an ultra modern light and refreshingly decorated interior, the ambience is intensified with selective traditional Indian music. We were hosted by Niraj Mohan (Raj) one of the partners who made us most welcome. The menu was realistic with plenty of choice, we both opted for a seafood evening and started with "Crab Roll" and "Garlic King Prawns" with "King Prawn Lagoon" and King Prawn Signature" to follow, our friend chose from the vegetarian menu. New on the drinks menu was Mongoose Beer which was found as a wise complement to the meal. Our food was presented beautifully with an appreciated attention to detail. The use of herbs was exquisite both in the pilau rice and the succulent prawns - the sauces were finger licking good. The whole experience and I believe it was an experience was one to remember - sincere thanks to Raj and Abu who with the chef made it that way. I would highly recommend the Nazraj and hope others have the opportunity to try this top class venue. I will certainly make a point to revisit.