“Fantastic!!!!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

We come here all the time. Bring your own drinks and food is delectable. The service is fabulous. The food is consistently scrumptious. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

I went based on a friends recommendation, and I can gladly say it was the best choice I've made. The service was excellent, the food was moresome the time to make was as expected considering it's all freshly made.

The environment has this great feel, with bollywood music playing, the lighting ambience sets the mood.

2  Thank lesleywan
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Cant fault this restaurant will definately be recommending to others. the food was full of flavour and can be made to your own specifications i.e mild medium or hot. there's a good choice on the menu and the waiters are very attentive. clean restaurant and lovely surroundings. cant wait to go back again as was great value for money.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

We went here based on a recommendation from a taxi driver. The food was very tasty and the service was very good. It was however an incredibly noisy restaurant and it did spoil my meal somewhat. I have not been in since which is a shame as the food was excellent. It might have just been a coincidence that many louds groups had gone at the same time. Will probably go again and give it a second chance

Reviewed 13 May 2014

My experience at masala jacks restaurant was really good. The food at masala jacks looks simple but the flavours have remarkable depth. The restaurant is both clean and tidy and all the staff members there are very welcoming. I would recommend masala jacks to my family and friends as my experience there was met to expectation and I myself will be visiting masala jacks again.