“Just perfect”
Review of Court 6 - CLOSED

Court 6
Price range: US$13 - US$26
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Just perfect”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

This was my second visit there and I will be making a point of going every time I am in Coventry for what is in my mind the best curry I've had.

Visited July 2014
4 Thank Castrian

Coventry, England, United Kingdom
“Andy”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

We visited Court 6 this weekend as a group of 16. When booking the owner told us that this is a relatively small and intimate venue and that he would do his best to accommodate all of us and our individual need. He did not let us down. He contacted me several times to confirm what we would need on the night, and delivered without any faults. Hospitality and attention to detail was second to none, particularly surprising considering the size of our group. Very welcoming atmosphere and staff and the food was exceptional. Nothing was too much for the restaurant, and we felt at home and comfortable throughout our experience. Absolutely brilliant all round, and so much so that two of us will hopefully return this coming weekend with our partners as a much smaller group. Definitely recommend.

• Visited August 2014
7 Thank Andy V
“Fantastic food and great value. ”
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

Came here on recommendations from Trip Adviser and we weren't disappointed. Our food was beautifully prepared and presented. The service was wonderful and I couldn't believe how little we were charged at the end of the meal. We will definitely come back next time we are in Coventry.

2 Thank Alan R
“Best curry in England”
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

This was my 2nd visit to Court 6 and I was truly hoping my 1st brilliant curry was not a one off!
I'm pleased to say that it was even better than the first.
I took a group of friends along this time and they were equally as pleased as I was with the food.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Yankie79
Coventry, United Kingdom
“Quality, fresh, tasty and pure”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

My partner and I decided to try Court 6 as we enjoy Indian cuisine, and have always been on a mission to find the finest, certainly within the local area. Court 6 was easy to find, wth parking available outside, or close-by in a couple of the other City Centre car parks.

The owner was very welcoming, very open and honest, and told us a brief history of his business. The interior was pleasant, making the most of the medieval structure of the shop. We had the obligatory poppadoms, which were served with the usual fresh salad, mango chutney and mint sauce, except, interestingly, there were two mint sauces to try - a commercial and a fresh. Both were good, but the fresh was a delight. I'm sure it can't be difficult to make, so I was left wondering why all good Indian restaurants don't do it!?

My partner had the Chicken Tikka, and I had the Chicken Dopiaza, with Garlic Naan (again, using fresh Garlic) and plain Naan, and Egg Fried Rice (again prepared fresh and by hand). All were wonderful and very tasty. We were given a number of options, over and above the usual 'mild, medium, hot', and were asked specifically if we wanted chilli, and how much, as well as explaining the other spices and additions to the sauce. For the Tikka, my partner was even asked if she minded whether the chef refrained from colouring the sauce artificially! This is unique in my experience.

Overall, the restaurant was pleasant and intimate, the owner very welcoming, the food excellent, and the prices were also very competetive. It was a lovely evening with good food and a highly personal service. We shall definately be visiting again, and would not hesitate to take friends and family, or indeed recommend the restaurant to anyone.

Well done Court 6 :)